Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] Ain't a God, But You Still Prayin' (Sonny & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:34 pm
"My fathers created me to prevent a cataclysm like your cage," said Sonny primly. "But yes, I can help destroy things. I'm really good at that..." They shrugged. "I can get you Sunny's body. But it might be weird to do, you know?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:53 pm
"How'd they know ta prevent it if it ain't happen here? Anyway, I'm glad they did - yer chill." Preacher tilted her head up towards Sonny, shaking the hair out of her face.

"Ya... ya can? I mean, weird don't bother me if it don't bother you too much." She chewed on her lip for a second. "I'm p sure I do need it, though, ya ******** up the old sigil. I'd owe ya."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:18 am
Sonny shrugged. "I don't know. They worked for a decade to have me and never really told me what it was they were afraid of? My father is a talented seer, so I know that if whatever it is scared him that much, it ought to scare all of us. My creation was incredibly illegal, you know?"

They patted Preacher's hair behind her ear, and nodded to themselves. "I'm not bothered. You're my friend, and friends help each other, right? Besides--I owe you. You're the only person who cares enough to take me to do silly human things besides my father and my papa."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:52 pm
"Good thing I jus love illegality, then." She grinned. Preacher personally didn't think Sonny should be penalized for being created. "Ya don't owe me nothin', though. Ya don't deserve to be kept up in tha house." Preacher huffed.

"Ya can always text me, too, if ya wanna get out n' about. D'ya like movie theater popcorn?"

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:42 am
"I've not had it since the fifties," said Sonny, smiling still. "I bow to your superior experience."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:01 am
"Way too ********' long. You pick tha movie, though." She snorted. "In experience, ya win every time, Sonny." But it didn't matter. They'd be at the movie theater soon. Preacher planned on at least buying those mini warm pancake they sold there. Such a weird movie food, so good. She tugged Sonny into a slightly faster walk.

shibrogane
wrap?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items