[PRP] Definitely a (real) date (Oliver & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:29 pm
    "Oh, he definitely knows." Oliver said weakly. "He's the dumbest moron around." But he relented; "I wouldn't trade him though, you know. I guess it sounds silly, and I wouldn't know all the nuances, but having an identical twin is different than having an ordinary sibling. We've been through a lot, even if he does get on my nerves." He made a snort-laugh kind of sound, "Though, if we didn't have the same face I would call bullshit on being related. We're nothing alike."

Except they were very much alike, but Oliver couldn't be bothered to admit it.

"But I suppose you're right." He was smiling from the kiss, impulsive or not, "The world shift was very distressing, but..."

Ollie was silent, mostly because he knew what he was about to say was going to sound ridiculous as all hell.

"But I got to meet people like you, so it's fine. Anyway, we should probably eat, right?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:53 pm
Horace smiled. "I don't have any relatives, so I'm not sure what it's like. It sounds nice, though." Was it bad that he definitely preferred Oliver? Shiloh was something else, though, and one day maybe he'd slow down... Actually, the two of them had that push in common. It was a bit worrisome.

"Yeah, I'm glad you world-shifted, too," he said, and vigorously stabbed his food. "I wonder what the other me was like, though." Or if he'd even really existed. Well, in the end, it didn't really matter. The food was good here, the company was better. He'd removed his arm from around Oliver's but remained close enough that their shoulders touched.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 am
    Ollie enjoyed the proximity a lot as he cut into his dinner, lips still curved into a tiny semblance of a smile. "I wouldn't know. Like I said, I never met him." He shrugged, "It doesn't really matter though. I would've ended up liking this-you better anyway." It was said very matter-of-fact. "I can say you probably did exist though, if you're on the Charter. I remember you mentioning a while ago I mean—" He looked over, "It means you were in a past cycle anyway, and probably all the ones after that. But I guess I'm not super knowledgeable on that subject either..."

He shrugged again.

"But enough of that. This food is like, really good." He laughed like all of his worry had left him. "We should uh, y'know. Do this more often. It's fun..."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 pm
He laughed. "You should very sure. And I figure I did exist, in some fashion - just there's so many different branches of life." And how many times had he contemplated ending it? There was a Horace out there who'd rotted away in Florida, there was one who'd walked into the woods in Oklahoma and never come out, there was - He shook his head.

"Sure. I like being with you, Ollie." He smiled widely. "Wanna try mine?" He nudged his plate over a bit.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:19 pm
    Ollie nodded, "It's true. Who the heck knows what could've happened."

He took a bit of Horace's food without any fanfare. "But do you think maybe in some other cycle," Obviously he didn't know where Horace's train of thought had led him, but Oliver's was far more optimistic for once, "We knew each other too? And did stuff like this?" He laughed, "Sorry, it's just a nice thought—oh, this is really sweet..." His eyebrows got huge as his thoughts were sufficiently derailed.

"Not as good as what I got though. You can try a little too." Ollie was smiling and smiling and smiling, "But we should prolly cut the chit chat and actually eat before everything gets cold. We'll have a lot of time to do that later."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:54 pm
"I think I would've liked very much if I'd have known you in other cycles." Horace sneaked a bite of Oliver's food. It was something he'd had before, but h never turned down free food. Though, was it really free since he was paying? It didn't matter.

He couldn't stop smiling. "Yeah, better eat before it gets cold. If you have room, we can swing by somewhere to get ice cream, too." He really, really hoped that there was another him who'd done this same sort of thing with another Oliver before. Like destiny or something. It was a nice thought.

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out