Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:59 pm
The bluejay perked up and chattered excitably at Lily at the mention of America.

"Back out that way's the elevator and stairs," Julian pointed. "And there's rooms on the first floor, so maybe check that one out too."

FIRST FLOOR
SECOND FLOOR
THIRD FLOOR -- (if you are NOT differentiated, going to the third floor comes with the risk of being made a werewolverine!!)
FOURTH FLOOR

Post here which floor you're heading to, and whether you're taking America's bluejay :3 you do not have to return here OOC or IC to move between floors!

oogay

merdle

MItotic

-disgruntled-dragon

hibrogane

he_semblance_of_unity

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 pm
"I can take the bird," Theo said. He wasn't aware that he'd crossed paths with this America person once, he just wanted to kick a worm off of another warg. "I've met Zac before too, so if someone wants me to come with them to him, I could do that first."

cibarium
AMItotic
a-disgruntled-dragon

Smerdle

Scamp

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:15 pm
"We can start from the bottom and work up," Lily offered, starting to walk towards the elevators. "That way there's no surprises or evil tick things to ambush us." She nodded towards Theo and then looked back towards the others, sizing them up.

"Pairs is a good call too, as long as nobody's by themselves when they go up there. If time is an issue, we might want to split up that way." For that information she looked to Julian. She wasn't sure if it was like Blackfriar's where they had a time crunch before the spooky cops came to confiscate them, or if they had some wiggle room to rescue everyone. Lily supposed she was the spooky cops, or what was left of them, and to that end she frowned and continued her way towards the elevator.

"Alright, kids, who's with me for the first floor?"

smerdle

a-disgruntled-dragon

toogay

cibarium

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Erin knew none of these people, not really. She sort of recognized the names but nothing really registered in her head. With people to save it didn't necessarily matter that she didn't know them or not honestly. Erin shrugged to herself and took note of the bird. Well then. Apparently someone had a bird. Or was a bird. Or could manifest birds.

Or something.

Lily and Theo called for teams to go floor exploring. Well then. Things to do, people to save, a cute girl to follow who could turn into an animal that was cool. Very neat. Erin was almost jealous.

"I'll come with you," she said to Lily, cracking her knuckles because that's what you did, right?

To the first floor she went.

AMItotic

a-disgruntled-dragon

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:44 pm
"I don't know what a Yeerk is but it's not what this is," said Melany. She seemed pretty happy to talk to Silk instead. "No, I don't think so. I mean, you're here with me, aren't you?" She smiled reassuringly at Hart. "It'll be alright."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't need knives to do this," she said. "I can just pull them out. You should just go with them, Julian. You're not here to command from the back lines. You're here to prove you can protect the otherworld. So go do it."

cibariu1m
The Sem1blance of Unity

Quote:
only quotin u 2 because it looks like ur the only 2 left

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:40 am
"Second floor it is then. C'mon, bird."

With a parting nod that even encompassed the haunted house monstrosity, Theo headed for the stairs.

cibarium
officially takin burd

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 am
"Godspeed, Lily, Erin." Hart waggled her fingers cheerfully at each visitor as they left. She knew they didn't know her, and she only knew Erin from Temperance's hazy memories, but it amused her to be able to call them by name. As for her, she was going to lounge about down here unless something bad happened. Her job was the keep Lady Melany safe and that was the most important thing in the World. If fetches could blush she probably would have.

And then Theo was gone, too, although she hadn't caught his name. "I think a yeerk is some kind of meme, Lady Melany." Hart was wrong. For a moment, she sort of wished she could go get Ashton, but the visitors would get them. Perhaps she'd tease them later, as Temperance. "I only meant that I might be poor protection if use fetches are susceptible to vielworms." She looked around the house, feeling oddly keyed up.

"I suppose now we wait."

amitotic
bye have fun
a-disgruntled-dragon
wave wave bye
smerdle
dead fingers waggle at theo bye
shibrogane
time to play uno or something

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:50 pm
Julian followed Theo up to the second floor.  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 am
In time the basement had become a little crowded with people: the kidnapped Visitors and the former thralls, plus Julian and Melany and Hart, totaled ten humans and one fetch in a laundry room designed to have maybe five people at most in it at a time. But Zac, America, Ashton and Shun would recover their complete mental faculties rather quickly after being dewormed, and catching them up on Ixodi and what it had done didn't take long.

"So uh... thanks for helping," Julian was saying with an incline of the head towards Lily, Erin and Theo. "You should have Melany make sure you're not infected before you leave. And I owe each of you some kind of favor, so hit me up for that whenever." He'd given them his phone number.

He was still standing in front of everyone in the informal guy-with-stuff-to-say manner, and after a moment of thinking and awkwardly rubbing his neck he continued, looking specifically at the former thralls. "I still have to take care of Ixodi. And I'd rather walk away with this problem solved... than risk getting killed and the Big Bad getting away. You four have more of a right to determine how that goes down than anyone, so..." He took a long breath. "If one or two of you wants to volunteer to come with me to the... fifth floor, right? It seems more pragmatic than trying to chase it down alone."

note: this post takes place after Shun's encounter is complete IC! so any of the thrall characters can volunteer :3 the thread should go pretty quick

amitic

a_disgruntd_dragon

smdle

endester

lbot

dekie

blade kurda

shibrogne

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 pm
Shun immediately stepped forth. He didn't say anything, but there was a hint of anger within his eyes. Someone wanted revenge.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:39 pm
Ashton had looked unusually lost, after being released from the veilworm's thrall; further questioning had lead to him revealing he was missing most of his memories since early April, and honestly had no clue what he was doing here, where they were, or even what month it was.

At least, that was his story and he was sticking to it. If it was a lie, there was nothing about his story that gave him away. (He'd reverted to full human form once 'restored', picking annoyedly at the shirt; it was nothing like anything he'd ever voluntarily wear. The entire outfit pissed him off on a fundamental level.)

"I suppose," he said, reluctantly, "if it really is all that terrible, I should help you. But I'm not sure I'll be of much use."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 pm
Julian nodded at Shun and the werewolverine. "Alright. Let's get going."

expect the 5th floor thread by monday :3 thanks for volunteering ~

blade kuroa

dkie

cibarium
Crew

Noob

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff