Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] a dash of will, a pinch of hope (renard & nasir)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:52 pm
Nasir was tugging the bag up on his shoulder, making sure that he was actually neat and orderly before he raised a hand to knock on the door. (He was, in fact, because he had cleaned up after getting back from classes in Boston and had dressed in nice clothing after being messy all day.) Mostly because it had been a while since he had come by last, meaning to talk more with Sonny as well as perhaps get to see that book they had mentioned (magic that was pooled, magic that was shared, was something that was interesting).

The other part was that he had promised he would teach them how to cook more than just funnel cake (which was messy and fun to learn) and instead share some of the things he was learning at school in Boston. Unclipping a barrette, he tucked a loose piece of hair back and clipped it back into place. It was probably time for a haircut but until then, he'd keep it mostly pulled back in a loose ponytail.

shibroswol
('cause nasir is interested and he said he would visit and and and- you know, give sonny cooking tips too. or run into renard? either one!)

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:27 pm
Sonny was home, but it was Renard who opened the door. "Mr. Vasile," he said. "I don't believe we were expecting visitors today. Is it too much to ask that you call ahead?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:37 pm
"Mister Leroux," Nasir looked a little startled and while he was dressed nicely, he still did not feel appropriately dressed. His cheeks darkened. "No, I- I told them I would come by after classes this week and visit but I didn't call ahead."

Fingers curled tightly around his bag strap. "I got ahead of myself. I, um, I can leave and come back later? Make sure to call this time and not just drop by." Or email, Sonny had said they used the computer. That would be possible too.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:56 am
"It's understandable," said Renard. "She is here fairly often." He stepped back, gestured in. "However, at the moment she's gone to check something in the otherworld. I'm afraid you're stuck with me until she returns."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 pm
"Still, I should've checked ahead." Nasir visibly relaxed and nodded, a mental note to do so from now on settled into his brain. He stepped inside, looking to Renard with a smile. "Is ... everything alright?" Then he stopped. "Not that- I mean, like you said, they're always here, so it has to be something important for them to go over to the otherside."

His fingers dropped to his bag and patted it. Clearly moving on because it was not his business really, even if he worried about Sonny. "I actually brought Sonny a book, a cookbook. It's one that one of the chefs recommended," culinary classes in Boston was a thing for him, "but it also works out that you're here? There's a book Sonny mentioned, one from your library, that I wanted to look at or borrow, if at all possible."

shibrogane

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff