[PRP] Neighborly Gift (Se'lune Meechi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune had seen the new troll and their lusus making their hive, watching as other members of the swamp helped out, lending a hand to build whatever home this new troll desired. Back in the "civilized" world they had drones to build hives and whatnot, here it was all a communal effort to keep each-other well sheltered and fed. Obachan, Se'lune's lusus, had immediately gotten to work baking a swamp-berry pie for the new child, and Se'lune was picking out a blanket of hers to donate as well. When the timer finally dinged, Se'lune bundled up the blanket of choice and fallowed Obachan across the swamp to the new troll's hive, steaming hot pie in hand.

The pair got to the new troll's hive and Se'lune paused, a bit nervous. Obachan looked down at the girl and Se'lune smiled weakly. It was kinda expected of her to give the new trolls, or less well-off trolls anything she had, and Se'lune loved to help out sure, but this was her last blanket without any holes. The troll was not entirely sure she wanted to give it up, but Obachan was here, and there was no way she could disappoint her mother with a lack luster gift. The winged troll stepped up to the hive's door and knocked. "Hello Neighbor! We brought gifts and things, i hope you like swamp-berry pie!"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:42 pm
Life had been chaotic, settling into his new hive and meeting random swamp trolls. Meechi's sleep schedule had been particularly messed up with all the socializing, considering he preferred to spend a majority of time in the daylight.
The jadeblood had been dozing lightly when the knocking and voice came wafting through his home. Poking his head out of his recupercoon, Mother was already fluttering into his respiteblock to make sure he knew there was another young troll waiting to be greeted.
Meechi quickly jumped out of the recupercoon, wiping off the supor slime as he hurried over to the window of his treetop hive. Catching sight of...were those wings? a young greenblood he rushed on down to his lower level workshop. "Meet you outside Mother, make sure it's safe before you come out!" he hollered, grabbing a rope fixed to the top of one of his workshop windows. Wrapping the rope around his arm a couple times he then jumped out of the window and quickly repelled down to the base.
"Hey there!" he called out as he swung down on the rope, dropping in front of the girl. The jadeblood's lusus could be seen peering out of one of the windows. Meechi always took cautionary measures before subjecting Mother to any visitors. A jadeblood could never be too careful.
"Oh wow!" The jadeblood would have normally introduced himself, like any decent (he wasn't) troll. However, the sight of the girl's wings was just too dazzling to Meechi who was very much obsessed with bloodcaste cultures and any oddities that might pop up in between those heritages. Not that he wasn't quite the oddity himself. If his lusus wasn't a key indicator than his very obvious tan might be. "I've never met a troll with wings before...those are so beautiful." he said, a bit in awe.
Meanwhile, Mother finally deemed the encounter safe enough to flutter on down, mainly to keep her boy from reaching out and touching the greenblood's wings by resting an appendage on his arm. "Oh, whoops. Sorry."

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune saw the sleep still in the boy's eyes and panicked. "Oh no!" She exclaimed, "Did i wake you up? I totally forgot that you, um, you know, like the sun." The winged troll's wings fluttered with anxiety. She had completely forgotten that jadebloods were day-trolls. The boy swung down and then complemented her wings and Se'lune blushed a deep green. "I, oh, i mean, ah thank you!" She never really knew what to say to that. She loved her wings, but they were just a part of her, nothing really she could even control.

She stammered some more as the boy reached out to touch them, and was relieved when he pulled his hand back. Her wings did look a lot more fragile than they were, but it still felt odd to have them touched. "Ah! No worries! It, um, it dosnt hurt, when people, you know, um, touch them!" She said quickly, trying to talk over all of her nerves. She took a deep breath, and started over. "Hi! Im Se'lune! Um, im your neighbor, and, i was um, wondering if you would like this, uh, this, welcome to the swamp pie!" Selune said, holding the pie out in front of her. Obachan gave a big toothy grin, and tilted her head to the side, smiling at the boy's own lusus. It was so nice to see a parent that took care of their child, and Obachan instantly warmed up to the virgin mother grub.

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:04 pm
"Don't worry about it," Meechi scoffed, with a chuckle at being woken up. "Gotta be ready to wake up at any time day or night! It's no trouble."
It is nice to meet the both of you. Mother said, waving at the winged greenblood and her lusus. Which of course reminded Meechi to not forget his manners. "Oh yeah! I'm Meechi Aurrom. Nice to meet ya!" With a broad smile he shot a hand out for a proper handshake.

"That smells, so good, thank you!" The jadeblood eyed the pie, "Wanna come up and have a piece with me?" Before waiting for an answer the boy rushed over to an otherwise unassuming section of his hive's tree trunk and gave it a thwack with his fist. It opened up to reveal a crank that he started turning, lowering a platform from the base of his hive up in the foliage. "It's easiest to get in through the workshop," he explained.

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Se'lune nodded along, suddenly curious about what "day" was like. Thats right, she thought to herself, jadebloods can go around during the day! She felt a bit of curiosity creep up on her, she would have to ask about it later. "sure thing! Ide love to join you for a slice!" The winged troll replied, "I brought some utensils and some plates but-" Then the jadeblood opened, actually opened, his tree hive and maneuvered some machine thing. It was so startling! "Wow!" She exclaimed as she joined him on the platform. "Did you build that int your hive yourself? Thats really cool! Especially how it blends in with the tree so well!"

Unaru

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas