Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Character Creation (Keionx and Ephias)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Repairing friendships, making OCs... All it needs is some 20 sided dice, a healer class, and aDM and we've got the makings of a great game.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:47 am
Keionx's wandering feet rested, more often than not, in the swamp. Even then, though, she was always in motion - working out, training, constructing, hunting. In a moment of stillness while eating in the eatery, she caught a rumor - Ephias Sagine was in the swamp.

Ephias... Her friend, still, or at least she hoped as much. They hadn't spoken often, both being busy or away or in the company of certain... a certain... thief. She knew he and Etsali had a thing going on, she knew he had an important role in the Initiative, and so she had stayed out of his way. After all, it hadn't been her place to interfere. What was between them was as yet unsettled and they had never had a chance to resolve anything properly.

But now, things seemed to be aligned - she had eased into her role in the Initiative and was comfortable with the past. They were both in the swamp. They were both available. And she was ready to approach him.

Keionx arrived at Ephias' swamp home and rapped her knuckles against the door.

"Ephias?" she knocked again, "Tis Keionx." Awkwardness slithered in the pit of her stomach, but she ignored it. This could not happen at any other time. One must, she had learned the hard way, take oppurtunities when they were available. She would not let uneasiness or cowardice to stand between her.

"I'd like to speak to thee, if I may!"

Green Minuet

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 am
      ∞ Ephias Sagine

Several seconds after the orangeblood knocked, the door creaked open. The dishevelled shape of one Ephias Sagine appeared between in the gap, peering out on his doorstep with suspicion. Upon spotting the orangeblood, his eyes widened and he flung the door open.

“Keionx!” he exclaimed with apparent surprise. Papers and various scientific instruments littered the interior of the modest hive behind him. As though realising, Ephias pulled the door towards him to hide the view. He leaned against the door frame. “What are you doing here? I mean... uh... not that it's not great t-to see you. It's been a while.”

A while might have been an understatement. He had seen almost nothing of the orangeblood since they had first settled into Salamire. Between focusing his attention in Civisect and just generally being a hermit, their paths had few opportunities to cross. He felt a little guilty for not contacting her himself, but his social responsibilities always seemed to fall to the bottom of his priorities.

Ephias slid a hand down his face. The heavy pouches under his lookstubs and the unruly mane of hair suggested a few days worth of insomnia, but otherwise he looked alert. “What, uh... can I do for you?” He asked. Then he gestured towards the half-closed door. “Er... do you want to c-come in?”

DraconicFeline
Where does the time go. (I'm so sorry. I had not realised it had been two months.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:50 pm
Green Minuet

Keionx relaxed significantly as she saw Ephias's face. He had grown up so much in the intervening sweeps, but he was still Ephias, her friend. "It has!" she agreed. Behind the mane of hair and the broken-off horns was a mind that still eschewed sleep, still - she noted the scientific implements - studied things she couldn't comprehend. He hadn't been changed for the worse, not that she could see.

"Yes, please - I think it may rain soon." she said, "I wanted to, erm..." she weighed her words carefully, "Talk to thee and catch up, if thou art not too busy?" which he may well be, with his vials and science. "And also, get thy help with something important."

She hoped he would ask so that she could tell him all about her idea! But for now, rain dripped down from the leaves above, and she didn't feel like getting soaked.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:00 pm
      User Image
      Ephias Sagine

“No, not at all. Just working on...” He lowered his voice, and leaned in towards the orangeblood. “... Packing.” From inside the dilapidated hive came an anguished wail. Ephias cringed, then gave Keionx a hopeless look and waved her inside. “Come on in.”

Though the hive had been sparse even after Ephias furnished it with his limited belongings, it now looked closer to its original state. Most his things had been tucked into a few crates stacked near the door. The furniture was still all in place however. Ephias gestured Keionx to take a seat in one of the enormous beanbag chairs... or rather (she discovered once she settled in), woolbag chairs. The obvious source lay nearby, heaving great, deep, sad, snuffling sighs every couple seconds or so.

“Is there anything I can d... get for you? Something warm, or er...” Ephias hovered near the orangeblood, hands askance, and looking ready to dart.

DraconicFeline
You gotta thank Mic for bullying me. I've fallen off of Hivestuck so hard, I'm a pavement pancake.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 am
Poor Wolly... it suddenly ocurred to Kei that the woolbeast might have some trouble with his wool, with the damp and all. He was cute as ever, and though Keionx wanted to hug the wonderfully floofy lusus (as she had as a child) she didn't think she could comfort him in this hour of need.

Plus, there was more urgent business. Settling into the incredibly comfortable wool-stuffed chairs, Keionx would have asked for milk. But, given the packing, she wasn't sure if he would have much of any of that in stock. "No need, thank you." she said, trying to be reassuring to him, at least. He seemed so nervous. Why? Neither of them had anything to hide, here. "Ah..." she made an awkward gesture to one of the chairs. It wasn't her hive, nor her furniture, but maybe it would help to calm him down.

"Maybe tis best to get to the important task in the first." she suggested. Dang -- his nervous energy was catching. "T'would like to craft, for myself, a personality -- an identity -- which would be most different from me, yet of use to the initiative. A person with their own story, their own interests, their own challenges upon my spirit." She gestured, enthusiastically, "The mask I do weareth as Xionek tis not enough, I feel, I wish for more... I twas wondering... if thou wouldst be able to aid me?"

Green Minuet

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:20 am
      User Image
      Ephias Sagine

“Oh, uh... you sure?” Ephias asked. He patted his legs in rhythm with his thoughts. As he did, his eyes darted over to the nutrition block. A second later they darted back to Keionx. He did not quite make eye contact, his gaze hovering somewhere to the left of her thinkpan. Suddenly, he hunkered down beside her. “Tell me if you change your mind,” he said.

As Keionx went on to describe her dilemma, the redblood seemed to relax. He eased back in the wool bag, nodding along periodically, brow furrowed as per usual. For the most part, he let her speak without interruption although one comment he could not ignore.

“Xionek,” Ephias said voice flat. “An anagram.” He nodded to himself. He did not speak any further in that regard, though something in his posture suggested equal parts amusement and incredulity.

“So, you want to create an alias,” the redblood reiterated when Keionx finished. Sometimes he had a difficult time parsing her outdated speaking mannerisms. Lacing his fingers together, Ephias leaned forward. “Sure, I can h... I'd be happy to help. What were you planning on using it for?”

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:17 pm
"Aye, an anagram. With the surname 'Heronn' from Hero. Twas... an obvious choice, I think, perhaps too obvious. Yon disguise is but rags, over mine face, mine symbol on shield and sword, practical but dull, very dull. Good for travelling -- not else. And..." she hesitated, a little nervously -- and ashamed. "I doth believe, Xionek's name may now beith known, and associated with those of Rebel bent, though also associated with trophies and award." Not that there was much to be ashamed of. She hadn't been arrested as Xionek, and though wearing their disguise was no longer respectable, it was suitable for some things.

"Aye, a new alias. One that 'twill be clean, free of the tarnish that taints Xionek's name and... mayhap... of help to..." she smiled at him, "to thee?"

Green Minuet

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers