Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:51 am
"There's no resurrection stone this time," said Melany. "And I don't feel alone? Not right now. I mean, a little, because... I don't want to hurt anybody. But I have friends. There's you, and there's Shiloh, so that's two people more than some people..."

She sighed and shook her head at him. "I will believe it when you stop wearing plaid and polka-dots and stripes all at once."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:12 pm
"But there's magic, and while it caused this stuff, it's close enough to a resurrection stone, too. But I always thought the cloak was the coolest one of the three, though." He leaned over and poked her in the arm, imparting only a tiny shock. "Yep, barnacled onto you and all that. Have to pry us both off with pliers."

Horace picked up his mug again and took a drink. "Oh my god, Mels, it's fashion. I am haute couture."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:46 pm
Melany tried to smooth her hair back down after Horace's tiny static shock, but gave up pretty fast. At least he wasn't going to judge her if her hair got all floaty. "I don't think I have a favorite Deathly Hallow," she sighed, "I always kinda thought Hermione's infinitely deep bag was pretty cool, though."

She didn't dignify Horace's assertion that he was fashionable with a response, just sniffed and sipped her wine. "But seriously. I'm counting on you to tell them I don't mean to hurt anyone, okay? And tell me what they say about me."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 pm
He slide down in his seat, slouching horribly. "Herminone was easily the best character with the coolest stuff." He turned awkwardly to look at Melany still.

"I'll be your spy on the inside." A king's man who might let some things slide, his brain continued. "But yeah, Mels, I promise - I'll let them know and come back and report." He snapped a silly salute, but he meant it. "I'll stop by and get sushi on my way back from it, too, if that sounds good?"

He was silent for a moment. "I'm sorry this is all so ******** up. You don't deserve it."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:54 pm
"I love sushi," said Melany thoughtfully.

She sighed, and then smiled again, a little thoughtful. "It's okay. Someone has to deal with it. It might as well be me."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:39 am
"I'll toss the menu at you sometime that day - just text me what you want." Then, he shot her a hard look.

"Nope," he said emphatically. "None of that martyr stuff." Because Horace had been there before, too. Of course, at the time he wasn't... wasn't thinking straight, but eh. "We're gonna get you right as rain, and then no one will ever have to deal with this sort of situation again. Trying to make the world a better place, et cetera, where this doesn't happen." He made finger guns at her.

"Actually... I kind of want sushi now, too..." Horace looked expectantly at her.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:28 am
"If you do the phone order thing, I'll buy," said Melany, looking innocently back at Horace. Her? Martyr? "Sushi is an all the time food, you know."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:14 pm
Horace rolled his eyes. That was all that was going to be said on the topic for now, and perhaps that was the best. "I'll do one better, we can order online and avoid talking to anyone at all." He smiled widely and stood, stretching.

"Lemme go see who's open."

shibrogane
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items