[PRP] another delivery (oliver & aodh) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm
    Oliver was nodding as he accepted the eye. "It doesn't really matter how you do it." He explained, "Simple, complex. Whether it still looks like an eye or is partially obscured won't matter much either. I simply enjoy the utility of it." Which was well, the truth.

"I also don't believe in undercutting artists, so I'm sure whatever price you find necessary will be fine." He raised an eyebrow as he started to sketch right then and there. It was obvious that he looked a little awkward, mostly because he was keeping a stranger in the entryway of not his house. It wasn't really his place to invite him in any further, but...

Well, whatever.

"That can also be discussed over the phone if necessary. I know this is short notice, so."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 pm
"I just want to ... get the idea down fast." Which was really just a simple outline and a couple notes before he was closing the sketchbook. Aodhan, when an idea hit, had a hard time not just getting it down. If he did not, it would be lost.

The book was closed up and slipped away, Aodh giving Oliver a smile. "Your brother is an artist, a fairly popular one locally at that, so ..." It made sense that Oliver did not believe in undercutting.

"Give me a call later and I can go over details with you." The strap of his bag was adjusted. "Since I just wanted to make sure Shiloh got the bracelets today." There had been no plans for him to get more work in the process.

Melancholies

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:43 pm
    Oliver watched as he sketched still, but refrained from sneaking a peek. It didn't matter like he said; he was looking for utility rather than aesthetics. "Precisely." Well, Ollie didn't know Shiloh was apparently popular, but he knew all about the trials and tribulations as an artist. Hell, music was an art too, and while a skilled pianist was valued and cherished... there was still a specific mold to break. The truth of the matter was that there were thousands of others like him with the same talent, and the majority of them were squeezed for everything they were worth too.

But he'd digress.

"Absolutely, I'm sure you're busy." Oliver said professionally. "Thank you for your time. Ah, let me..." He went to open the door for Aodh.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm
"Thank you for the work," Aodh replied, smiling a little. "Like I said, just give me a call later on and we can work out the details."

The blonde lingered a moment, made sure that he had all of his things, and that he had Oliver's number, before he headed out.

Melancholies
is this a wrap?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items