[PRP] I Saw A Sign [Flydra & Frendo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frendo goes to visit Flydra's 'clinic', and gets to be part of an experiment YAY!

Civisect, at Flydra's lab.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:50 am
TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

AH! There it was again, that ringing in his spongeclots. Frendo shook his head, hoping it would somehow fix the problem(which it didn't) before sighing and just accepting it. Maybe he should have taken less of those datura blooms last night...though he couldn't be absolutely sure that those were at fault for the ringing. It was just the most likely substance, seeing as it was the most recently digested.

It was frustrating though, because that tinging noise was interrupting his every thought. Frendo had barely walked twenty-five feet when he had to stop and again shake his head(still didn't work). Laughdads looked worriedly at their charge, and Rightdad pressed his head into Frendo's shoulder as the little orangeblood groaned(had the ringing gotten louder?!) and pressed his hands to the sides of his head.

"It's okay Dad!" Frendo cheeped, trying to feign comfort for the sake of his lusus, who was not falling for that. While Rightdad proceeded to whine and snuffle at the orangeblood, Leftdad took a moment to glance around them. Their eyes were no good for reading, it just was terribly confusing to them, but pictures they could pick up! And there was a poster with a syringe and a medical cross gracing the page of text on a wall just a few feet down from where Frendo had stopped.

The two heads quickly nudged Frendo over to the sign, eager to know if they had found something useful. The orangeblood groaned, hating the idea of having to ask for help(it was his job to help, not to be helped!), but read the sign anyways. Medical attention, blah blah, free for volunteers? Frendo arched a scraggly brow and felt himself perk up a little. He was an AMAZING volunteer. He quickly read the rest of the sign, and clapped his hands together.

HE WAS GOING TO PARTICIPATE IN AN EXPERIMENT. And maybe get his ears checked out. But still the best part was the EXPERIMENT. Frendo eagerly tugged at Laughdads fur and rushed, aimlessly, down the street.

After being corrected by Laughdads and lead in the right direction, the orangeblood found himself outside a hive? Not a clinic like he had expected, but Frendo didn't bother to question it, even if Laughdads was now looking a little nervous. He hopped up the steps to the door and gave a loud, eager knock.

Yamashii
:3c

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Yamashii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:34 pm
A weird vapor was drifting out of one of the open windows to the hive Frendo stood before. As soon as he knocked, the window slammed shut and there was a flurry of noise. Flydra had not been expecting visitors or patients. Was it Scorpa? But Scorpa ought to be busy training with Austri at the moment. Lorata was busy with a social outing. And Buffel had not been by for some time.

The tealblood sealed a cabinet shut tightly with a key. Couldn't be too careful if it was a cop. Lorata had secured some slightly... illegal materials for her research. Materials that she wasn't willing to give up yet. Flydra pulled her safety goggles up to her forehead and answered the door, opening it slowly to peer outside at the troll interrupting her research.

"... I don't recognize you. Have I treated you before?" The orangeblood in front of her looked kind of scruffed up. "I am Flydra Dromen, a doctor in training. If you need assistance, please, come in." It was important to take care of the lowblood masses. They had access to so few resources that she felt a small amount of pity for them. Only the strong willed, like her precious Scorpa, rose above their assigned station in life.

"If you can't afford treatment, you can always pay through participating in my experiments." She smiled, stepping aside to allow the boy into her hive. It was sterile, cold and untouched with a few oddly placed personal items to give the illusion that she "lived" here. In truth, Flydra spent most of her time in the lab or away visiting friends. The parlor decor was just something she'd ordered straight out of a catalog.

stringency
ominous music begins

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:19 pm
Frendo clapped his hands together as the tealblood opened the door, and gave his award-winning smile, and replied, "Ah, no! I nevah been here before! I was jus visitin' and I got dis ringin' in my spongeclots," he eagerly stepped inside as the older troll smiled and moved for him to come in, still smiling and still chatting away, "I gotta couple beetles, but I wud love to volunteer myself! I'm reaaaally good at being helpful! And I'm tough!"

He barely noticed his surrounding as he entered, too eager to produce word vomit at accelerated rates, but Laughdads entered with more precaution, eyeing the sterile environment with equal measures of defensiveness and confusion(they had never been somewhere so clean. With practiced ease, they made themselves a part of the background, curling up in a corner, but keeping an eye on the older troll. Frendo on the other hand, was still talking along, unaware of his lusus's apprehension, about his skills as a hard working, ready to go kinda troll,

"I jus like hard work! And and, learnin' new things! And it'd sure be nice to figure out wha's causin' dis ringing sound..." he paused, maybe to take a breath, or maybe because his mind suddenly realized something important, before squeaking, "Ah! I forgot ta introduce us! M'names Frendo, Frendo Crocut! And dem's Laughdads!" he gave another mega-watt smile and scratched at his head.

Yamashii

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Yamashii

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:26 pm
The orangeblood talked a lot, reminding her somewhat of Scorpa and Austri but in a much more innocent matter. She allowed him to spew out words as she motioned for him to follow her to another room. If he wanted an exam, it would be best to perform it in a room built for such an event rather than her carefully maintained entertaining room. The lusus followed them with a wary eye on her and Flydra kept an eye on Laughdad as well. She was not good with the lusii of other trolls, finding them to be a pain whenever she tried to forcibly collect blood samples. The tealblood would be careful not to try anything with this one around since it was being so watchful.

"A ringing sound... I see." Flydra patted a table covered with a flimsy sheet of tissue paper, motioning for the boy to sit. "Before we do any experiments, I will inspect your ears." It would be best to establish what was 'normal' for Frendo before trying her stress exercises on him. She couldn't risk damaging a patient in front of his lusus.

"Your arm, please." His height and weight could be measured later. What she wanted to know was if he had high blood pressure or not. Wrapping the blood pressure monitor cuff around his arm, she started to inflate it, listening carefully to his pulse. It was a little difficult since he was so talkative. Once the task was complete, she jotted a note down on a form, not really saying much about the result to him.

"Did anything significant happen around the same time the ringing began? A head injury perhaps? Or has it always been there?" Her eyes watched his every movement, observing her patient thoroughly. She had been told before that it creeped other trolls out to be so closely monitored but as a doctor, she felt it was necessary.

stringency

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:10 pm
Frendo eagerly followed at Flydra's side, and showed well-trained obedience as he followed directions to sit with quick response, no questions asked. He was still talking a million miles per hour, though he was now gushing about her exam room. He tried to stay still as she measured his blood pressure, but couldn't help but explain how he never went to the doctor and this was so amazing and wow look at that!

He wanted to ask, as she finished her note taking, what the tealblood had written, but Frendo held back, mainly because she had quickfired a question before he could make his own inquiry.

"AH! Nah, I haven' hit my head...recently," he started, pausing to think about when he had hit his head last, but couldn't quite remember, so pressed on, "And nope, I usually got pretty amazin' hearin'! M'thinkin' it might be from somethin' I ate," the orangeblood paused again, and decided to clarify by adding, "I tried some of dees new flowers I been growin' at m'hive, an' while dey was good fur puttin' a pep in yur step, I think dey're the reason m'ears are ringin'...but I'm jussa lowblood wit' notta lick of knowledge 'bout dis stuff, so here I am," Frendo spoke in the same cheery, happy-go-lucky tone, without an ounce of shame or embarrassment on his face, even after admitting to eating random plants, and even kicked his legs in a childish manner as he leaned forward on the edge of the exam table, eager to hear what Flydra had to say.

Laughdads, meanwhile, had made themselves comfortable at the doorway, sitting and watching, though seemingly relaxed for the moment as Flydra did routine checks on their charge. This was good for Frendo, but they were still apprehensive about the 'experiment' side of things.

Yamashii
biggrin HE ACCIDENTALLY POISONS HIMSELF ALL THE TIME OOOPS.

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm
The child had eaten a bunch of wild flowers, that was it. Flydra watched him swing his legs back and forth in a happy manner as he talked about his own failure to properly screen his food. She supposed children were ill informed on what was safe and what wasn't but this was almost comically sad. She rested her cool metal hand on his head in a soothing reassuring pat.

"It was likely the flowers that caused the ringing sensation. You will recover once it leaves your bloodstream." The tealblood explained, "I would not recommend ingesting any more of those plants unless you enjoy the experience." She reached for her syringe and a small vial.

"I think it would be best for me to take a blood sample to run a few tests. I can get a better idea of your overall health and look for any allergies you should be aware of. I would hate for you to sample any other items without realizing if they could harm you." Normally she did not push patients into getting tested for allergies but the child was obviously too careless to think about what he was eating until after he was suffering consequences for it. It was best to n** this before the bud grew into extremely reckless behaviors. Flydra believed lowbloods to be beneath her but they still deserved to live comfortably. So long as they knew their place.

"Is that alright with you?" Her eyes darted to Laughdad in the doorway, watching her every move. She knew better than to aggressively p***k a child if their parent was present. Getting her a** kicked in her own hive was not something she wanted to do tonight.

stringency
if laughdad gives the okay, you can write flydra poking frendo and his reaction to that!

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:03 pm
The innocent, friendly smile and the light kick of his legs never faltered, even as she patted his head and offered her medical explanation. He felt a small surge or pride, as it proved that his own opinion had indeed been correct. Frendo's grin grew in size, revealing a mouth with many teeth either gone or in the process of growing back as Flydra procured a syringe and offered to test his blood. frendo was more than eager to do anything the older troll recommended, and wanted to show how brave he could be! No needle would scare him! And he definitely didn't want to say no, it just went against his core being.

Of course, the instant he opened his mouth, consent on the tip of his tongue, Leftdad gave a loud huff and Rightdad grumbled deep in his throat. Frendo snapped his head to his lusus, with eyes that almost instantaneously welled up with salty, crocodile tears. Silence prevailed for a moment, before the most pathetic whine came rising up from his throat. "Daaaaaaad," he cried out in his best impression of a wounded puppy, and the tears started to roll. It wasn't fair! He wanted to prove himself to this troll, he needed to show her he was a yes-troll, and they were ruining it! He didn't want to disobey them, but he didn't want to refuse Flydra either! So tears would have to be shed, which was obviously not something new for the little orangeblood. If anything, his sobs and quivering lips were on point.

The daunting laughbeasts withstood the sob show for all of maybe thirty painful seconds, before giving in with a final grumble and growl. They gave Flydra a look that said 'don't hurt our baby' but besides that, they consented to just laying with a groan on the floor and staring slightly to the left and right, like if they didn't see it, it wasn't happening. They weren't responsible!

And as soon as they gave in, the tears dried up, the sobs desisted and Frendo snapped back to the other troll and gave her a smile like he hadn't just thrown a minor tantrum in her lab, arm outstretched almost instantly and at the ready.

Frendo didn't flinch as the needle pricked his skin, and watched with obvious fascination as Flydra drew his blood. If anything, he looked even happier after all was said and done; his feet were once again swinging away, and as Flydra left him to apply pressure to the spot with a cottonball, he couldn't help but start up conversation again, "How do ya go 'bout testin' blood for stuff?" anything to do with blood, especially his own, was very fascinating to Frendo.

Yamashii

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas