Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:04 am
"I see," Leila said. She thought she understood. At least it was clear the Multitude was trying. "I should have anticipated you'd be scared," she admitted.

< Birds can group together too, in a [flock]. > She offered images of her hens sleeping together; grooming each other; juxtaposed with similar activities among social insects. < In time you'll be Flock like how I'm Colony. Friend might already have witnessed this. >

What a weird set of relationships she'd ended up in.

ashdown whaler

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:55 pm
There was no response but Leila was left with the sense of understanding. That the Multitude took what she showed and processed it as best it could.

Silence reigned aside from the noises that were common for the Multitude until it spoke again.

Treasure will become Colony, Leila is Colony, it is good. Protect all. Keep safe.

Friend had moved towards Biscuit, climbing onto the hen and settling.

[Return.] Another word with more attached to it. It was time to return, to leave, but also that they expected Leila to return to them more often. Watch for Usurpers, be safe.

cibarium

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:16 pm
I will, Leila answered. She did need to leave, and was anxious to do so. Thank you.

ashdown whaler
is this a wrap? o:

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas