[PRP] Whatcha Doin? [Polair & Frendo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Frendo butts into your business, what will you do!?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:19 pm
"Hi! Welcome!" Frendo called out for probably the 7th time in the last hour. Tonight he was working at a small book store that evidently got very busy! His perky, high pitched voice reverberated through the store each time he greeted a troll walking in, and while it was a friendly call, it was still loud and excessive for a quiet book store. So after he called out yet again, the greenblood who had agreed to taking him on for the evening came up and told him that perhaps he could wander the store? Put books back where they belong and help patrons with anything they might need, as long as he kept his voice down.

Frendo's eyes gleamed with excitement. Wow! He felt like he was being promoted(completely oblivious) and eagerly nodded and hopped off the little stool he had been given while standing behind the counter. Laughdads was curled up as small as they could in the back, and raised their heads as Frendo nearly skipped past them. "I get to go help patrons!" he told them excitedly, coming to an almost halt but still too eager to do his new job. Laughdads huffed, gave him a look that said 'be careful' and 'do well' and then went back to their nap.

"I will!" Frendo peeped before making his first round through the maze of shelves. For a small shop, the greenblood had sure put a lot of booknook units around. Frendo giggled as he thought about the idea of becoming lost in this maze of paper and binding. At least he could brush up on his trivia! There were bound to be loads of interesting books to read on these shelves!

It was about an hour, and several satisfied customers, later that Frendo came upon a seadweller. His jaw dropped and he audibly gasped. WOOOOOOOW. He was always amazed by seadwellers, they lived such cool lives(underwater WHAT!?) and he was sure they had all kinds of interesting plants down on the ocean floor! The orangeblood approached with gusto, unafraid of the highblood, and announced himself with perky loudness, "HI! Whatcha doin'? I mean, obviously lookin at books, but! Do ya need any help findin' anything? Carry somethin fur ya?" he smiled his biggest, toothiest smile and rocked back and forth on his bare feet, eagerness oozing out of every pore. Oh he was gunna show this highblood just how good he could be at being subservient. He was gunna BLOW her mind! Or at least give the seadweller a nice lowblood to pick on. Either way, he was happy!

ImaginationParadise
'LET ME JUS INTERRUPT YUR PEACE'

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:38 pm
Polair came all the way from Civisect to New Hemisect City in her search for knowledge! And perhaps to feed her book obsession. She had heard of a shop that sold a variety of book in all shapes and sizes. Instead of her regular two piece swimsuit, Polair wore a black one pice with stars on her hue and sheer on the sides and had a mesh jacket wrapper around her waist. Of course, once she arrived the place the highblood couldn't help but rush to the astronomy section.

With more than enough books cradled on her arms, Polair kept looking through the store using her cane occasionally just to avoid slamming into things. Just as she was about to go to the braille section, a loud childish voice rang in her spongeclots. She seemed very disoriented by the sudden onslaught of questions but followed the sound of his voice and looked down. Being a tall beanpole did had its downfalls sometimes, specially when dealing with kids.

"Uh. Yes. I mean no. I mean..." She said dumbfounded. "N-no thanks! I'm good." She said, patting the child's head. She could do it herself, Polair was independent enough! With enough stamina, she staggered off to find the braille section. Sure these books were heavy, but she couldn't bother someone with that silly task! She had to handle that herself!

stringency

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:54 am
Frendo raised a brow at the seadwellers response before giggling as his head was patted. This was an odd troll! Obviously she needed help! She was juggling books and...a cane? The little orangeblood chewed his lip, trying to decide if it was something he could ask about, but decided not to for the moment. Instead he gave leave after the seadweller, curious as to where she was headed.

She honestly looked kinda lost, and surely those books would be less frustrating to carry if she gave a few to him! So he piped up again, "Are ya suuure? I cud at least pointcha in the direction of whatever ya are lookin' fur?" she seemed not so sure of where she was going after all.

"It's mah job any ways!" he added, in case she wasn't aware that he was working here.

ImaginationParadise
JUST TAKE THE HELP

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:48 pm
Polair tensed up again as she heard Frendo's friendly voice again. Couldn't she just be left to do whatever she was doing? She could handle the books just fine! The seadweller just had to juggle their weight with her own and hope not to trip. It was simple! Plus that positive and cheerful energy he was emitting... gosh.

"No, no. I'm good. Besides I don't wish to take your time attending such petty needs."
She reassured and stopped at a random section of the shop. "I know where I'm going, in fact, I have arrived my destination." That would've been true if she wanted to buy romance novels. "See? Very informative and educational books right here."

stringency
polair points at romcom books "i dont need help i want these plz leave"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:18 pm
"But dat's what I'm here fur, jussa petty orangeblood, here ta cater and serve!" it was probably one of his more well practiced sales pitches, and often worked when he was trying to get some silly job to earn a couple beetles. He toddled along beside her, and nearly bumped into the seadweller as she came to a sudden stop and insisted she was where she wanted to be.

Frendo paused to read on of the book titles, A HOT and DANGEROUSLY SAUCY Science Fiction Adventure In Which The Protagonist and Antagonist Take Their Blackrom To The Next Level With--" he stopped there, because the description became a little to mature for his wee mind, instead he laughed a little and stuttered, "U-uuh, I s'pose dees could be, uh, educational? Are ya sure dis is right? I don' mean ta question ya!" he was starting to get the feeling this seadweller couldn't read or something...though why would she be at a bookstore if she couldn't read?

And that cane.

OOOOOOH. It was like a little lightbulb suddenly came on, and Frendo papped a fist into the palm of his other hand, and added, "I can show ya where da bumpy letter books are at, I saw dem earlier!" Nice, that's a really delicate way to go about it. 100% professional.

ImaginationParadise
HE FIGURED IT OUT HE WAS CONFUSED.

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:31 pm
"Yes, I can assure you this is exactly what I want." Polair said, taking one of the sci-fi romance books with an exaggeratedly long and mature title on it with a nervous small smile. Why was he being so persistent? Why couldn't he waddle off to another costumer that actually wished to be helped? Just as she was about to leave, he said it.

The bumpy lettered books... She knew what he tried to say. She sighed, huddling the books closed to her before nodding solemnly in agreement. The cane definitely gave it away, she really didn't want to use it but what else could she do? It was not the same as using her staff or her bracelets... so what could she do?

"I-I... I really need to find that aisle. Could you... Show me the way, please?" The quicker they got there, they quicker she could buy her books and leave to wallow in self pity.

stringency

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:02 pm
Frendo nodded, then paused, and added, "Yeah! Dis way," before grabbing at her hand with the cane, and giving her a gentle lead in the right direction. As they walked, he felt her embarassment, and frowned. She was a seadweller, she shouldn't be ashamed! Sure, she was blind, but she was also highblood, and had so many advantages! She was always going to be better, and more awesome and smarter and stronger! With or without her sight, "Almost der," he peeped as they turned another corner and came into the isle with braille.

Frendo came to a stop with an enthusiastic "Tada!" and a flourish of his hands(for his own enjoyment) and then glanced up at Polair, "I bet you're lookin' somethin' cool huh?" he imagined her getting some great book on some really cool subject, and being the highblood she was, acing and understanding all it's contents without a struggle. So cooooool.

ImaginationParadise

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:37 pm
Polair held his little hand as they walked in the right direction. The highblood tried so hard not to mull about her condition and ignore the fact that it made her feel so insignificant... So useless. She just held her breath with every step they took and hoped this feeling to go away or at lest, be repressed, quickly.

He had asked her another question which brought her out of her train of thought. Polair did her best to find somewhere to place her books down before replying, "Depends on your interests. Not anyone would find science "cool"." Whatever that meant.

"Just trying to get some astronomy books and some on Alternian Braille. Been wanting to adapt a bit without encountering many inconveniences... My reading device is going through repairs and I must be able to read books somehow." The sea dweller said as a matter of fact. "Think you could get me a beginner's guide on Alternian Braille while I take a break?"

She didn't want to admit her arms were aching with the weight she was carrying.

stringency

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:08 pm
Frendo nodded eagerly, even though she couldn't see it, and chirped, "Yup! I sure can do dat, der are some comfy lookin chairs to ya left, iffin ya wanna sit down!" he controlled the urge to point in the direction of said furniture, and instead scurried over to the general section of the braille books. It took him a minute to find what she was looking for, seeing as someone had missorted the books and he needed to reorganize them(it was one of his jobs today!), but after several minutes the little orangeblood came hurrying over to Polair with the book she wanted, and held it out infront of him like a grand prize.

"I found it!" he squeaks with pleasure, happy to be of service to such a troll as the seadweller before him. She obviously was a smart, confident troll, and he was just in awe at how dignified she was. He had seen very few sea dwellers who bothered to talk to him, so meeting, AND HELPING!, Polair was quite a treat. And the fact that he had succeeded at his task for her was the cherry on top of it all!

ImaginationParadise
im sorry its short OTL

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out