azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm
"I'm sure you'll get it," Nasir was at least sure of that much. Or, at least, had a certain level of blind faith in others.

"You can always reach out to the others that have more knowledge, um. The Chief of Police, or people at Bibliophile or Equinox." Both were known places for those with magical talent.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm
Fox tried to not laugh when Jeremiah was mentioned. "Jeremiah is my boss. We've definitely been butting our heads against this," she paused to rub a finger under Bento's neck, the feline lifting her head and purring, little paws kneading the air. Once Fox's hand was removed, she arched her back, perking up before resuming the strange mutual grooming she had going with Trouble.

Friendship.

"In fact, we discovered the piece of magic wouldn't converse with him. I have to wonder if it was that way solely because of his ring or perhaps if it has a bias against those who aren't of this world...."

She was heavily considering getting the piece out of it's spot (AKA Bento's bed) to see if it would converse with Nasir as well.

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:13 pm
Nasir got a wide-eyed look before he laughed a bit. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised but, yeah, he's usually involved in most things." The strange mutual grooming was going to end with Trouble nesting on Bento, half-asleep. Good friend, good friend was heard a couple of times.

"A ring?" That had him blinking. "Well the only way you'd know is if you had someone else try it?" Or that would make sense to Nasir. "As, um, well ... you can kind of guess I'm not from here either. Even if I didn't go into the void with the others."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:24 pm
There was just a happy cuddle pile now.

"I guess this is true. Let me..." she looked around for a moment, before nodding to the top of the very expensive looking cat-climbing structure across the room from her. Clearly, Bento was a very loved cat, the feline still kneading her paws in the air and purring loud enough that likely the person in the next room over could hear her.

"The piece I have is on it. Do you want to see if Spica will talk to you? It's best at saying hello."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:13 pm
Nasir looked around as she did before he was nodding. "If it's alright ..." It had to be since she said so, right? He pushed himself up off of the couch and moved towards the very fancy cat-climbing structure. "I think we were looking at something like this for the house for Trouble and Bud."

He was checking it out before he finally spied the piece. "Is that like saying hello aloud or mentally or-" Fingers closed gently over the stone regardless. "Hello?" Nasir inquired tentatively before the words were echoed with his mind as well. Hello? Spica?

demon_pachabel

shibrogane
nasir is ... saying hello to spica?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out