Submit

IbukiHoshi

Superpowered Sex Symbol

24,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am
I don't understand why my Daughter's Father(Who is my fiancee) has to fight me about the smallest, silly things.
Like today?
Our Daughter has had a cough that's been off and on for a week.
I'm not sure if it's allergies like her father or if she'll end up really sick like me, due to the fact that we all got sick at the same time.
I'm fighting 2 infections and I just don't want her to get as sick as I did because mine started with a cough too.
You can hear her trying to cough it up, but she's only going to be 3 in May so it's not like she knows how to spit it up and out yet.
I made an Doctor's appointment and, instead of giving me the piece of mind that I need, he wants to argue and say that she doesn't need an appointment.

I even ask HIM to take her instead of me. I'm the only one working in the house. Even on my days off, I don't get to sit down. He lost his job, could have gotten it back(But didn't) and now has had no job for almost a month and a half. I'm struggling with getting my energy back, so I ask him to help me with things that I usually do myself.

He doesn't go to most appointments. It's like pulling teeth getting him to do anything, therefore I'm expected to keep up with any and all information in regards to her. Hell, he doesn't even know her weight or height 'cause he doesn't bother to attend or take the day off.

Do any other mothers have issues like this? This isn't right and it's irritating, but when I bring it up he ALWAYS assumes that I'm trying to start an argument when I just want to do simple things that I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK him to do, ya know? Like....as a father, he should already be half of what I'm doing, but he's not.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:11 am
I'm not a mom, but personally I don't think you should have to deal with that. He's not doing anything productive in regards to taking care of the child, nor does he have a job. Does he even do anything around the house? Like cleaning? Cooking?  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

IbukiHoshi

Superpowered Sex Symbol

24,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:35 am
Banshee Cupcake
I'm not a mom, but personally I don't think you should have to deal with that. He's not doing anything productive in regards to taking care of the child, nor does he have a job. Does he even do anything around the house? Like cleaning? Cooking?

I ask 3 times, I nag, I even get mad(I'll admit).
But It's because I have to ask more than once and wait 3 days for anything to be done.
I may as well be doing it myself, but I'm trying SO hard to get him get back on his feet...But even if he got another job, I'd still be doing everything myself.
It's more complaints rather than getting up and actually doing anything to fix the situation.
That's all that I hear from him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:49 am
IbukiHoshi
Banshee Cupcake

I ask 3 times, I nag, I even get mad(I'll admit).
But It's because I have to ask more than once and wait 3 days for anything to be done.
I may as well be doing it myself, but I'm trying SO hard to get him get back on his feet...But even if he got another job, I'd still be doing everything myself.
It's more complaints rather than getting up and actually doing anything to fix the situation.
That's all that I hear from him.
Oh hon, you deserve better. sad emotion_hug  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash