Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:35 pm
"She's from your otherworld, and she was breaking? Or something? So you all made a sigil to contain her, and ended up here, and you think the contained version of her is me." Sonny blinked at him, still owlish, still very what are you asking me all this for? "Except I existed before you came here. So I don't think that's so."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:39 pm
Well he was hoping for more than just that.

"Right. You existed before we came... and she kinda did to? Had to? If she died before we came over... Trying to get to the bottom of who coulda killed her and all. Your father did receive some weird texts that made it uh... kind of seem like they came from you, but that may be impossible. Didja notice anything weird that day? Aside from the bruises and illness."

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:41 pm
"I had a lot of headaches," said Sonny, "Which is part of why Papa was so concerned. But I don't usually text Father. Are you sure there wasn't some kind of cell phone spoofing thing going on? Because I can give you my phone if you want to check. You'd have to use the magi technology labs though."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:45 pm
"Cellphone spoofing is very possible. Still wanna check all our bases and stuff is all. I can still get the paperwork done for ya phone if need be," he nodded. Sonny might be willing to hand it over otherwise, but Renard might object if he found out, he figured.

"I guess that uh... brings us to the next question. If you dun mind answering, since you and Sunny seem to have some sort of connection and all. Have uh... you ever been threatened by anyone?"

He recalled seeing the case file for Sonny being assaulted back in the 1920's, not long after a girl had been murdered in a similar ritualistic fashion to Sunny.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:00 pm
"Sure," said Sonny. "That's part of why I stay at home. A long time ago, after I got released from the hospital, people used to blame me for a lot of bad things happening. When I went outside, they'd spit on me, or... pull out my hair." They hung their head, one hand protectively over their hairline. "But it hasn't happened lately. I stay inside. I think everyone's forgotten about me.

"Sometimes police officers come to the house when there's crimes they can't solve. They think I did it because I'm magic."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:10 pm
"Magic seems to get blamed a lot I guess, huh. But uh... figured there's other peeps with magic that could have taken some heat too, yeah? Where there any peeps in particular who tried to pull s**t against you... organizations or individuals or otherwise? Even if it's been awhile, figure that uh... I dunno. Remnants or something could still be around. Ended up getting a hold of Sunny or some s**t," he asked.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:40 pm
"It appeared in this world suddenly in the early aughts," said Sonny. "When I was born. A lot of people... don't trust that. And no one really achieved power the way I had it. I didn't know any better than to show off what I could do... my fathers did, but everyone still knew..."

They lapsed into silence. "I don't think so," they said. "You're asking about like Priory of Sion stuff, right? Like from those really awful books? There wasn't anything like that."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 pm
Priory of Scion sounded familiar. It wasn't something he was too familiar with immediately, though.

"So mostly just like... angry mob sorta dealy?" he mused. Shun could see that being very plausible, given human nature. It didn't help him figure things out all too much, though. Whoever had killed Sunny probably wasn't just some random village angry mob with pitchforks and torches.

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:10 pm
"Basically," said Sonny. "It's less common now that the angry mobs have to deal with a magical chief of police, though."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:34 pm
"Yeah, that prolly helps a bit."

He tilted his head as he considered a few things.

"Back in the 20s some girl got murdered in a similar fashion to the way Ascension died. Ya remember hearing anything about that?"

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:37 pm
"No," said Sonny, "I think that happened while I was in the hospital."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:50 pm
"Kinda figured. But thought I'd ask anyway," Shun shrugged. He let out a sigh and pushed himself out of the chair.

"Well. Thanks for your time and all. Try and stay safe, yeah?"

shibrogane

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:25 am
Sonny nodded, extracting themself from the chair with no small amount of difficulty. "I don't leave the house," they said, "How could I be otherwise?"

They saw him to the door and waved goodbye.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:19 pm
Shun nodded to Sonny, opting to not say anything about being safe at home.

He still had some more work to do.

shibrogane
Shun will check with the hospital to confirm Sonny's story as to where they were nov 2nd + the symptoms they had, and go through the process to check their phone as well. Not sure if this will need another thread since it's kinda quick...

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:52 pm
Blade Kuroda
Sonny's story checks out. The symptoms match, though 'bruises' seems light: they had a subcutaneous hemorrhage.

Their phone seems clean.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces