[PRP] Not a Real Date (Elliot & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:04 pm
If Eli was bothered by the idea of electric shock kinks and visits to sex clubs, he didn't show it. In fact, his expression was downright pleasant as he chewed his french toast. A lot of the tension from earlier had ebbed away in the face of fun, casual, easy conversation.

And, truth be told, Eli definitely was not bothered by the idea of electric shock kinks and visits to sex clubs.

"Sounds wonderful," he said after a long, refreshing sip of coffee. "I'll be honest with you, I'm willing to try anything once." The look he returned Horace was undeniably sly, as well.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:55 pm
Horace was kind of, no, he was undeniably amused by how Eli ramped up sexual tension to the maximum, always. It was kind of amazing, and somehow allowed him to relax.

He sat back in the booth seat, a smile twitching his lips. It was kind of refreshing, the way Eli reacted to everything. "You know, Eli, that sounds awfully like a challenge. And what're you gonna do if I take you up on that?" He snorted and took a sip of his coffee.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:32 am
"No question," he said like it was the most obvious answer in the world, "I'd go with you. Like I said, anything once." Of course, if he liked what he saw, once was never the limit. "And I never," usually, "back down from a challenge. Where's the fun in that?"

Not to mention blows to Elliot's pride were akin to being punched in the gut by a boxer.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:32 am
"Alright. Let's go, then. Maybe not today, but sure." Horace snorted. "I like a man who doesn't back down." He tapped his fingers along the side of his coffee cup.

"Question: does your hair care routine actually, like smell good? It's a must."

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:01 pm
The look on Elliot's face spelled it out all on its own—he never backed down from a challenge. There were exceptions to every rule, of course, but if he could manage it, he would. Call it determination or stubbornness, did it really matter?

"It smells wonderful. I think so, anyway." Truth be told, he'd mellowed out the scents of his shampoos over the past few years for various reasons. There was a light fragrance, though, mild and pleasant in its own way. Relaxing, that was a good way to put it. "Believe me, I'll get a hold of your hair and you'll probably fall asleep on me. It's that nice." If they could manage to get work done without the shocks, anyway.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:24 pm
"That sounds... kind of amazing," he said genuinely. "If we can pull it off. I used to love having my hair touched, played with, pulled, braided, whatever." Horace's voice took on a wistful tone for a moment.

"Do me a favor? Put your hand palm up on the table."

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:28 pm
"I can relate." Elliot just liked being touched in general, but laying his head in a lap with fingers through his hair was one of his all time favorite things. "You've got the perfect hair for it, honestly." Long and luxurious, that type was always fun to fuss with.

Then again, short and soft was pretty nice, too. Thinking of you, Oliver.

"Oh?" There was a curious look in his eye, but Eli did as Horace asked, laying his hand down, palm up, on the table.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:30 am
"Haha thanks." He reached up to touch his hair a bit self-consciously. Horace tried to keep it nice and silky. Then he looked down at Elliot's hand and took a deep breath.

"I'm starting early on exposure therapy. I hope you can eat one-handed." He winked. Then he covered Eli's hand with his own, breathing out a short sigh when he didn't shock the other man. This was what had worked with Oliver, so... His skin felt shivery and tight, but it didn't feel like an anxiety attack was coming, or feel like a shock was building (but he never really could tell about those, thought, anyway.)

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:56 pm
Knowing what might be coming, Eli did tense, the muscles in his arms tight and ready for what felt inevitable. And yet, surprise surprise, the shock never came. It was Horace's hand palm down against his and nothing more. For a few seconds, he left it that way.

But what was exposure therapy without a test or two?

It was only his pinkie, but he brushed it gently along Horace's in a manner that could easily pass for accidental. If he got a shock, well, it would be his fault for being a tease, though he hadn't yet realized he wasn't the only one affected by it. If not, then Horace was doing pretty well.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:11 pm
Horace shivered involuntarily, glancing down at their hands. He didn't say anything though, and luckily Eli didn't receive any kind of shock. He took a sip of his coffee. And then he brushed his thumb up along the side of Eli's hand. Turn about was fair play.

saedusk

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:03 am
Turn about was indeed fair play and it was impossible for Eli to deny he liked the touch. It was something he hadn't had in a while, but it likewise reminded him of being called out the first time. He and Horace seemed to have come to an agreement, but despite his flirty nature, he didn't want to go too crazy. This was enough, for now.

"It seems to me you're doing fine," he commented, his hand still beneath Horace's. "But this is the easy stuff, isn't it?" Wait until they graduated to hair washing.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 am
"Acting," he said flippantly. "If we make it through the rest of brunch without me shocking you I'll owe you another dinner." Horace snorted.

saedusk
ftb on this or your post?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:54 am
Turn down free food? Not Elliot Labelle. Back in the day he would've been the one offering to foot the bill, though.

And honestly, it wasn't only the food that had him interested. Hanging out with Horace hadn't been a bad time, either. Actually, he'd quite enjoyed himself.

"Sounds like a deal," he agreed, taking another casual bite of his food.

The Semblance of Unity
FIN!!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas