Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:03 pm
Ashton looked, to put it politely, like a mess -- her hair was mussed, her makeup was completely gone (even lacking the normal layer of foundation), and her graphic tee was a size too big and looked like it'd probably come from a bizarrely oversized kid's section. Some kind of cartoony monkey. Over that was a jacket, also a size too big, that was horrible camo and didn't match at all -- it was mottled magenta and and army-green, and from the way the sleeves draped far past the end of her hands, there was no way she'd dressed like this by mistake.

After that nightmare, the fact she was in terribly beaten-up jeans and a pair of dirty sandals almost looked normal, honestly. Party on the top, business on the bottom. If your business involved mucking around in the mud in flip flops.

Whatever kind of business you had.

She had a half-crumpled empty bottle of some energy drink in one hand and looked like she hadn't slept in days -- it was no wonder she stumbled into Shun and dropped the bottle, spilling it all over the floor and knocking them both down in the process, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry --" her bare hands made contact with his skin, and very suddenly it was there in her head, emotions that weren't her own.

Blade Kuroda
using ashton's riser power; she can read emotions via touch but cannot manipulate them, and there's no sign it's been used!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:04 am
Shun had a graphic tee on as well. It was bright red and looked like he might have gotten it off of shirt!woot or something.

He was just minding himself as he walked along when suddenly someone came barreling into him. Grunting as he was knocked over, there was an initial sense of surprise before irritation settled in as he realized what just happened.

"Yo, man, watch it," he grumbled while he shifted to untangle himself so that he could get back up to his feet. He saw the energy drink all over the floor and shook his head, "Ah s**t. Look at that mess."

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:17 am
Ashton's eyes started filling with tears -- real, genuine tears - and she tried to pull herself away from Shun, only managing to get even more tangled up in her distress. "I'm sorry, d-did I stain anything, i-if I ruined anything I'll -" she hiccuped a sob - "I'll pay for it, I promise -" and there was the barest hint of confused irritation in her voice - these weren't her feelings, in her head,
but she knew they were there and she didn't know anything further.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:39 am
Shun grumbled under his breath as he continued to try and get Ashton off of him.

"Dude, stop flailing around," he hissed before finally managing to untangle her from himself. With a huff, he looked himself over, seeing and feeling some of the energy drink on both his shirt and jeans.

"Ugh... man I just got this shirt too," he uttered while trying to wipe his hands clean of some of the spilled drink. It was then that he realized that Ashton was practically sobbing, "Aw come on. Don't start crying. s**t, you're a mess."

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 pm
Ashton rubbed a sleeve across her face, trying to dry her eyes and failing; she was a sniffling mess. "I'm t-trying," she wailed very quietly, with the sort of absolute despair usually associated with your entire family dying in a horrible fire. "D-do you want my jacket -- or -- anything? I'm sorry, p-please don't arrest me, I didn't mean to -" she was perched on her knees, with hair falling in her face, and looked nothing short of pathetic. "I c-can buy you a new shirt, I don't mind, it's my fault..." She sniffled once again, loudly, and rubbed the sleeve to her eyes.

(Her tail was tucked tight to her leg, trying to be as unobtrusive as possible; given it was a legitimate tail, even half covered by the abomination that was her jacket, it was a poor attempt at most. )

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:13 pm
"Dude. Just chill the ******** out already. Pull yourself together. It's not that big of a deal. Am I kind of pissed? Yes. But you don't need to be having a breakdown in the middle of the sidewalk."

With a somewhat frustrated sigh, he held his hand out to try and help her up to her feet.

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:26 pm
Her tail flicked once, twice, and the tips of her furred ears perked upwards a little; Ashton took Shun's hand hesitantly (and winced again, biting her lip tight, reading Shun's irritation through skin).
"S-sorry. It's just, um." She looked down, shame-faced; there was energy drink splattered on her stomach and her hands, but if there was any on her jeans they were already too dirty to tell.
"I, um...I didn't -- want to bother anyone, a-and -- I know I keep s-saying it, but if there's anything I can do..."

Blade Kuroda
]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:33 pm
Once she was back up to to her feet, Shun wiped his hand again. He was going to feel sticky later probably, which was not a pleasant thought.

"A little late for that, don't you think? Just watch where you're going. You sure as hell ain't doing anyone any favors knocking people on their asses. Go home, clean the s**t off of yourself and your clothes... whatever," he stated. Judging her clothes, it looked like she was due to do some laundry anyway. He sure as hell was, now.

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 pm
"I-it's on my tail," Ashton flat out whined, the sound coming from somewhere awful in her throat like an animal -- it was, actually, there were bits of sticky liquid on her tail, and she self-consciously grabbed it and flattened it back down to her leg - and at that she seemed to finally realize just how much of a scene she was making and flushed a bright, ungainly pink that was visible even through the fur on her ears.

"Is. Um." She coughed, awkwardly, trying to look very small. "Can I, um. Treat you to lunch. Or something. S-sometime."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 pm
"Oh come on," he grunted, "You can just take a damn bath to clean that out. Or, you know, you could get some water and rinse it a bit now. It's not like you spilled a vat of acid on yourself or whatever."

Shun let out a breath, closing his eyes for a moment.

"Yeah. Sure. I can dig some lunch I guess."

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:10 am
"D-do you want to set something up, or," Ashton mumbled, "I, um, work at Mount Me, the taxidermy place...nine to five on weekends and m-morning shifts on Tuesdays and Thursdays...i-if you come by at the end of a shift, I promise I'll be ready!" She clenched her fists and furrowed her brows, discovering an unforeseen hint of determination (and her tail wagged a little bit, too, like she was some kind of dog and not part-wolverine at the moment). "Thank you for taking mercy o-on me, Officer Kuroda..."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:09 pm
Shun gave Ashton an odd look. It seemed that she was fairly determined to make it up to him. She also looked a little bit like a kicked puppy, in a way. In part, he wondered if it'd be more of a hassle, than anything else, but he had already agreed.

"I still think you need to chill a little, dude, but sure. Okay. I can swing by on saturday and we can head to Darlene's or whatever afterwards. How's that sound, hm?"

Daekie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:53 pm
"T-that sounds fine," Ashton said, and her persistent blotchy complexion seemed to be fading back to her normal skintone (which was honestly not all that great either; by default she was very pale, and the darkness of her nose at the minute due to her half-shifted status offset her eyes in a way that wasn't very nice). "I'll, um -" she bowed her head in respect, meek - "I'll see you there, Officer. H-have a nice day, right...?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:18 pm
Shun ran his hand through his hair, letting out a breath.

"Right. I'll catch you on the flipside, then. Until then, peace," he said with a shake of his head. He then turned to make his way home so he could try and get himself cleaned up.

Daekie

Cibarium
Ding dong

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items