Reply ashdown
[PRP] Good Evening, Noodle (Lily/Kaleb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:15 pm
"You must be the luckiest one, getting a voice box and toe beans," Kaleb said with a little smile. The longer he reconciled the friendly fisher Lily with the surprise human Lily, the more relaxed he was able to become.

For a second he thought back to that magic he had felt around her, that impression of being tightly wrapped up, and it started to make sense. Maybe that's what the shapeshifting magic felt like, winding around and hiding one's human form inside something else.

"Does it feel strange, having a different form like that?" He asked, with an odd mixture of timid curiosity.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:26 am
"Not at the same time, though, which kind of blows," Lily shrugged, folding her arms together. When he asked about what it felt like, she paused to think, her expression softening. "It's...I don't know. Depends on how close we are to the full moon. When it's moontime, it's more the other way around--that I'm supposed to be a fisher, and this side is the one that feels weird and out of place. But it's never a bad feeling--just wearing a different set of shoes."

"All in all, B+ experience, you're stuck being extra hairy for a week out of the month, but the tree climbing is a big plus." She glanced back to Kaleb, looking him over. "Why, were you looking into being a werenoodle?"

Grey Dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:55 am
Kaleb listened with interest about the shift in perspective, but then shook his head. "I hadn't considered it, but back on the other side, I think I could feel the... uh, werenoodle magic around you." He smiled sheepishly. "It makes more sense now that I know you're a person, and not something that lives over there. It was like you were all wrapped up with something."

He glanced around to make sure they went unnoticed by any who passed nearby, although it was refreshing to talk about magic with someone who understood, he didn't want to attract the wrong sort of attention.

AMItotic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:50 pm
"You can feel magic?" Lily hadn't considered that there would be a visible component to whatever was happening with her, but she supposed it made sense, with auras or whatever. "That's pretty sweet. Is it, like, an all the time thing?"

She followed his gaze, though couldn't quite figure out what he was looking for. "We got spit out pretty close to my apartment, do you need a ride home or something?" Maybe he was still feeling lost. The last thing she wanted to do was leave him stranded, even if it was on the mundane side of things.

Grey Dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:00 pm
Kaleb nodded with a slight hesitation. "Only when I'm on the other side though, over here I'm still pretty normal. I don't think I can do anything at all here." His smile was sheepish, the sense of being magical only some of the time was still a little awkward.

He looked around again, this time more clearly trying to get his bearings. Then his expression brightened. "No, it's okay, I know where we are. It's not a far walk from the school. But thank you!"

AMItotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:50 pm
"Pretty much everyone's got something," Lily shrugged, pawing idly at her bangs. "Some of us are just more all up in the s**t than others. It's all good either way."

"Alright then," Lily nodded, sliding her hands into her pockets. "Good chat, sport. We'll have to hang out on the flip-side."

Grey Dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:04 pm
"Ah, yes!" Kaleb squeaked back. He wasn't so sure about hanging out, but he definitely felt good about this meeting. Even with all his awkward slip-ups. If he ran into Lily again, he might even be brave enough to say hello.

"Thank you again," he added, and gave Lily a shy wave as he turned to leave. Then he headed towards home.

AMItoticc
Wrap I think! =D Thank you!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas