azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:27 pm
Hellbine, once he was looked at, gave Shiloh another small mew. It was clearly a 'you should come sit with me in this window seat with all the flowers' mew. Yes, Hellbine was that expressive with just a single mew.

Jeremiah was quiet as he listened, at the computer again as he was putting the SD card from the camera in. "I often wonder that myself. At one point did it become okay that it was alright to sacrifice one for many? It is a cop-out and ..." His fingers clenched together and then he forced himself to stretch them back out.

"Magic is living, or at least I look at it that way, especially given that it's Renard's and that it all is funneled from Sunny and now Sonny." A breath escaped. "Was it too dangerous to let it continue as it was? Was the spirit-bond truly that dangerous? Or was there more? Perhaps otherbeings, ones we know nothing about, were creating problems and that was another reason for the Court and the Charter ..." He shook his head. "I think you're right that it is too integrated. We would upset so much if we simply did away with it but it's hard to not consider it given all that it's caused. I am tired of hearing about all the bad and want to do something that is a step towards undoing some of the mistakes of the past."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:41 pm
    Shiloh was pursing his lips. "It's just. It's like me carving s**t into Jamie's spine 'cause it seemed like 'the only way'. There..." He shook his head, "I don't want to hate her, Mercer. I don't wanna hate Noeh, she was there for so much, and—" Shake, shake, shake, "I don't wanna."

But it made him ******** sick. It made him want to throw up, thinking about what her and Pride and Pax and Aodelle did to her.

"There's still too much we don't know." He said hastily as he sat by Hellbine. "There's always going to be too much we don't know, and there's next to no time to figure out half of it." Well, maybe not for him. Shiloh was on the path to live forever. "Maybe we'll work it out, but I'm tired of the blind leading the blind." His hand found Hellbine's ears, and he gently worked them over with his fingers.

He was silent for a moment before speaking again. "I'm gonna go put this back in Court, unless you need it for anything else."

azuredreams

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:34 pm
"I don't either," Jeremiah offered with a sigh. "I want to hear what she has to say, I want to know why the partial truths, why not just tell us, but there's so much that we've learned." His fingers flicked, as if that could explain just how much what had been learned unnerved him and made him question Noeh's motivations, watching as Hellbine settled onto Shiloh's lap and contentedly purred.

The flowers that were around them, even the cuscuta, began to bloom as Shiloh rubbed his ears.

"Even if we do learn something, our memories could be taken from us. Not just by a cycle reset but by those with the power to do so." It was a hint of sourness but it faded quickly. No one had suffered from memory loss in a while but it was still something that could happen if one was not careful. "Yet I agree that we are rapidly reaching a point where the answers we get need to stop leading to more questions, we are running out of time and stumbling around in the dark will only have us making mistakes like those that came before."

Satisfied with things on the computer, Jeremiah inclining his head in question towards Shiloh. "Of course. I can take you back and spare you the walking if you'd like?"

Melancholies
can prob wrap this one with, like, jer taking him back if you want?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:06 pm
    Shiloh picked up on the bitterness, but he didn't say anything. Maybe on a better day, but he was on the fritz as it was. At least Hellbine was soft, so soft, nice soft kitten...

"A way back would be pretty great." He agreed tiredly, "I'm pretty good at finding my ways in 'cause the magic likes me, but I still need to work on making a like..." His nose scrunched up, "A more reliable way in and out. Or a way to talk to Beel between the veil so he can come fetch me if I need it." He paused.

"Oh my god." Suddenly he was laughing, "A fetch fetch, I'll have to tell him that one later." Not because it was a good joke, but because he knew Beel would get angry for no reason over it. "Let's go though, yeah. I don't like having the Charter in the real world like this." He patted Hellbine, "You can come too for a second, it'll be fun little guy."

He waited for the magic, and then they were gone.

azuredreams
wwwwrap

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items