[PRP] Spinelany Tap (Horace & Melany) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:32 am
Horace was kind of grateful Melany didn't ask, though he would've sworn she was going to. He didn't offer to elaborate.

"Up to you if you're feeling food or want to head home. I've got some extra pillows we can prop around you so you don't lay on the wound." He frowned back at her, comically exaggerated. "It's okay; I didn't like it. And if I did I can always buy another. You needed something you could get you all over." He smiled a bit and opened the door for her.

"Can you get in without popping a stitch or do you need a hand? I'll try not to, um, shock you." He'd carry her up the damn stairs at home if he had to, even if he'd hate every minute (and freak out quietly afterwards).

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 pm
"I can do it myself," said Melany, who was--Horace had probably noticed--kind of prickly about being even slightly perceived as helpless. She used her good arm to swing herself into the passenger seat, and winced, and then said, "See? I'm fine."

Sure, Melany, okay.

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm
"If you pop a stitch, I swear I will-" Actually, he had no idea what he would do. "-Probably do nothing, but I will make all kinds of super sad, very disappointed faces at you. Forever." He gave her an exasperated look and moved over to the driver's side to start the car.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 pm
Melany sighed and rested her head against the car window. "I will make sad disappointed faces at me, too," she said. "Let's go back. I'm really tired all the sudden?"

The Semblance of Unity

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:36 pm
"Alright, we'll be home soon. Sleeping helps you heal." Then he fell silent. If Melany went to sleep in the car, too, probably any bit of it would help her.

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces