azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:40 pm
"Essentially," said Jeremiah ruefully. It was the problem in all of this. They knew - had an idea of - what needed to be done but were tied to things they didn't have their hands on.

"You're already helping, Miss Bliskiss, whether you feel like it or not. Even as someone who's only been touched by magic besides ..." A soft sigh escaped. "Though that may not remain for long. The deeper you go, the more likely you are to develop magic."

He was watching Bento a moment before his bright-eyed gaze went back to Fox. "When will I see you at work again?"

demon_pachabel
a wrap in next few posts unless you got other thoughts?

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 am
Fox kind of didn't want to develop magic. Sure, maybe it was useful, but after her eventful evening the night before, she wasn't exactly excited to know what that would mean.

Jeremiah's question made her sigh. "I need another day, but then I'll be back bright-eyed and bushy tailed." another day to process and probably to also help her hit a 'can keep food down' point in her life.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:13 pm
"Give me a ring if you need anything then. I'll bring you something by that's easy on your stomach later as well." Since he kind of assumed that she was having the problems with her stomach. Mostly because he had similar issues sometimes.

He pushed himself up to stand, shoulders rolling and stretching. "Please be careful, Miss Bliskiss. I believe you will be but I don't want to see anyone else hurt."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:21 am
Fox was having the problems with her everything that day, to be fair. "Or if I find out anything, I guess." Fox nodded slowly as Bento bumped her head against the stone in her hand, butt firmly in the young woman's face. Prrrrr, prrrrr....

"Of course. I'll let you know if anything changes."

Or if I have any lengthy conversations with solidified magic.

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 pm
"You've my personal number," Jeremiah told her with a small nod. "I'll let you know if I learn anything myself or if I hear of anything else."

His fingers crooked briefly towards Bento to give her a scritch before he head towards the door to leave.

demon_pachabel
wrap on your post? then onward to MORE RP!

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:44 pm
Fox rose to follow him to the door, Bento safely purring away against Fox's shoulder as the young woman walked.

"Of course. I'll send you a text if it's too late before I find anything out." Would she think to do so if she was worrying over her options? Probably not. "I'm hoping for more answers than questions, but..." she stood at the door as Jeremiah stepped out.

"I'll see you at work."

Maybe.

She at least hoped that'd be the case as she closed the door.

Azuredreams
Wrap on my post! OuO

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items