Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] I Thought You Did Great (Caiden-Autumn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After a scalding review, Caiden goes to cheer on Autumn.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden had seen Autumn's performance from his booth, which was not an ideal vantage point at all. The brownblood was an easy target when he tried to peek over at the Starlight Talent Agency booth, and his hair was absolutely caked in paint. The brownblood was trying to be responsible, keeping his booth manned, but it was so difficult with all the great friends running to and fro. It was while a feisty blueblood was attempting to pelt him with paint balloons that Caiden saw Autumn on the stage. He frowned, she did not walk off stage with her usual confidence, and it worried Caiden. "Uh, one second! Be right back!" Caiden tried to grin apologetically as the blueblood frowned, and he ran to the other booth to find his yellowblooded friend. "Autumn! Autumn?" The brownblood called, searching for his friend.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:02 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

Several minutes after Aandes had left, Autumn still stood paralysed at the booth. She could not bring herself to move from that point. He had said no. The rest of his words reverberated around the inside her thinkpan. Entitlement. Poison. Not worth it. He had said no, but was that really the worst part? She could not shake his voice. Her diamond exterior had been shattered the night before by Odette and Autumn had spent the rest of the evening piecing it back together, determined to build herself stronger than before, and yet...

Arms trembling, she hugged her sides. She had braced herself for a criticism of her performance, but not of her character. For the first time in her life, Autumn felt an acute sense of dysphoria with her being. Had it been wrong to assert herself? To be ambitious? She had thought to stand out by standing up, to impress by tackling her short-comings head on. Yet to ask for advice had been a mistake. She should have have known her place. She was a yellowblood, and worse still, a child, playing in the world of adults.

Her fingers curled tight, digging into her sides. She wanted to fall to her knees and cry, but could not bear the thought of anyone witnessing, especially him. Even though it made her heart ache to bury it, she knew what they would see if she succumbed: another stupid child making a scene because it could not get what it wanted. Society marginalised her for what she was, and decided her limits based on its own rules.

She might have had wings, but to use them was blasphemy; that much was clear.

In the midst of her despair, Autumn heard a familiar voice. It took a moment to register, and by the time she pulled herself from her thoughts, Caiden already stood before her. Desperately Autumn blinked back the tears she could already feel forming. Her mouth parted in a hollow smile.

“Oh, Caiden...! Hello! Taking a break from the paint booth?” she asked. Though she tried to emulate her usual vigor, her voice fell a little flat.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden saw the pain on his friend's face, and he took her hand, leading her back to his own booth. He turned the "open" sign to "closed", closed the booth curtains, and sat the yellowblooded girl down in a chair, the only unpainted chair. The boy pulled up another chair, this one with some green drips still shiny and wet, and sat in the chair backwards, his hands folded on top of the back of the chair to rest his chin on. He was close enough that he could reach out to Autumn, but hopefully not be invading her space if she felt like she needed it.

Caiden was silent for a while. Autumn had seen him in one of, if not the most, vulnerable time in his life, he wanted to be there for her. He wanted to sweep her off her feet and take her somewhere where everything was wonderful, but be there for her was all he could do at the moment. The brownblood peaked out from under his bangs at the small girl, and held out his hand awkwardly, in case she wanted physical support as well.

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:20 am
      Ⅱ Autumn Vikare

To Autumn's surprise, Caiden did not say a word, but instead took her by the hand and guided her towards his booth. He seated her inside, pulled the curtains shut, and then took his place across from her, with a face like a gentle woofbeast. Autumn could almost imagine his tail wagging. At any other time the sight might have made her laugh. As he stared at her with deep, soulful eyes however, she realised why he had brought her here.

Autumn lifted her knees so that her feet rested on the rungs of the chair. Dismal, she turned her own gaze aside. Tears hugged her eyelashes though she refused to let them spill over her cheeks. She took a moment to find her voice. “Do you think I'm spoiled?” she asked him quietly.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden looked confused for a second. Spoilt? Like, had spilled? No autumn never spilled anything. He had spilled their drink at the cafe where the drinks had been so expensive, and then again when he got her a glass of water last week, and oh, that time he offered her a drink in his own hive. He should have noticed that pile of wood he had left right in the middle of the room. Then his brain made the connection.

"No." He said only a little louder than Autumn's whisper. "I think you have passion." He smiled at her, just enjoying her company. "I think you know what you want. I think other trolls are blown away by you, and dont know what to say." He paused for a second, watching her, concerned. "I think you will be better than them all..." Caiden trailed off, hiding behind the back of the chair a little. His voice turned quiet, almost a whisper. "Cuz you already are"

Green Minuet

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:36 pm
      User Image
      Autumn Vikare

He might has well have cut her heart open with a knife. Inside her bleeding pump biscuit however, it felt empty. Just a void of aimless hurt. A few drops fell from her eyelashes. As they did Autumn felt her face heating. The heat of shame. Despair. Regret.

“You don't know that,” Autumn said bitterly. She wrestled with her trembling voice. “They hate me—no, they think I'm... I'm... I'm...” She could not summon the words. Her body began to shake, as she drew in sharp, frantic breaths. Sobs racked her small frame. Tears flooded her cheeks.

“Why do you like me so much?” She asked, facing Caiden at last.

Micillia

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff