Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:59 am
CASTING CALL!

I need three visitor characters! There's nothing specific here; Weres, wargs, nobles need not hesitate to apply! The only thing barring entries are civilians.

This event is going to (hopefully) be short and sweet, so there's going to be a time sensitive limit placed on it once the plot gets rolling! You'll be expected to GM a thread during the second portion of the event, and the more activity from your end the better experience it'll be in general! You know yourselves better than I do, so please just keep this in consideration!

THE EFFECTS

There shouldn't be any long-term effects with this event, but you can expect possible (completely of your volition) physical or mental harm. Again, this is your choice! Your character will however face a temporary consequence through the duration of the event (1-2 weeks), and this will be dependent upon the contents of your casting call. Keeping this in mind...

To apply, please PM ME (Melancholies) with the following; your character's name, their high concept blurb, and a link to their journal. The prompt is as follows: tell me what major arcana your character would be! Give me specifics! Tell me why! Don't be shy! But please keep it 250 words or less.

This casting call is open until March 31st (next Friday) at 11:59 PM EST. Feel free to come to me with any questions either via pm or discord! (mellancollie#2966)

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:00 am
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

plot threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items