Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:26 pm
"Apparently there ain't bears," Alexis snorted, "so hell if I know anythin' about sharks. I don't do wildlife."

They scrutinized America heavily for a few seconds before giving a loaded shrug. "If you say so, I guess. Not my job if y'get pneumonia."

lizbot
wow short

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:03 pm
With a laugh, America lifted one pale, slightly sunburnt arm and flexed, "I'm strong against storms!" And then, shameless, "Plus if I get sick my boyfriend will coddle me with food and foot rubs and stuff."

Sitting up streaight and proud, fists on her hips, she informed them, "My motto is, if you gotta lose, you may as well win anyway!"

daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:51 am
Alexis just stared. They seemed absolutely baffled by her confidence, her motto; all of it. "...see, my motto is that if you lose, take 'em all down with you in what's basically a plane crash. That way nobody can say they had a good time."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:13 pm
America paused, glanced around as if someone might be listening in, and then admitted with a measure of understanding, "Sometimes crashing the plane feels nearly as good." Sometimes it felt better, but it didn't last. By its own nature it couldn't last.

There's a flash of blue overhead, a feather falling down to float on the surface of the pool. Deeming it safe to get a closer look and eavesdrop a bit, Mr. Bitterberry took shelter under the diving board.

"Do the gills disappear when it's dry out, like the mermaid's tail in Splash?"

daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:23 am
Alexis had to stop and consider that for a second, with the look of someone who had no idea what Splash was and was trying to figure it out through context clues. Absolute befuddlement. "...Maybe? I haven't been out'f Ashdown since I got them, and it doesn't get too hot here." If they noticed Mr. Bitterberry, they said nothing of it; it wasn't like wargs were news, after all. "Only had 'em since February or so."

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:52 pm
"You turned into a fish person for Valentines? I started being able to send daily lovebeams to my boyfriend around then," she informed Alexis happily. "Y'think powers get drawn to folks more 'round holidays?"

It was nice, shooting the s**t about magic and stuff without anything dire on the line.

daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:26 pm
"It -" they hesitated. "I mean, I don't romance, but - no. It wasn't Valentines." Alexis looked uncomfortable - uncomfortable enough the water rippled, fiercely, like the beginning of an earthquake. "Dunno 'bout holidays. For Halloween we broke the universe, does that count?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:39 pm
America stared at the water, smile fading and suddenly a little distracted. "We didn't break it, it was already breaking. We just duct-taped as best we good. It's holding, but not forever. It's not meant to be forever-was that you, the water? Or is there a ********' dinosaur around?"

It was Other Ashdown. Dinosaurs are super possible and America was all out of Jello and Jeff Goldblums.

daekie

lizbot

No Faun

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm
Alexis quirked an eyebrow. The water swirled and reached out a 'tentacle' to poke America in the face, because there was one person here with any manners and it wasn't Alexis. "What d'you think, come on, 's not rocket science."

They didn't say too much more, after that; Alexis wasn't sociable at the best of times, and America's more jovial nature wore them out too easily. It was so easy to go back, step by step; and she had been nice, but they didn't need to think of her again, not really. It was one meeting. Anyone could lay claim to that.

Iizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces