Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Battle of the Sharks | Littlefin VS Juusa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am
Juusa Poster
Littlefin Poster

Motherglare

Sahana Kurumi

Pondering Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:58 am
User Image
Petty Chief Officer
User Image
Juusa Dhephriz
AD Fishman: Assassin/Chef
+30 Power | +30 Endurance (Fishman)
+30 Speed (Anti-Devil)
+15 Power | +15 Speed (Assassin/Chef)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 35,000 Beli
(3/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 65
(End)Endurance: 20
(Spd)Speed: 40
(Int)Intelligence: 00
(Acc)Accuracy: 00

Experience: 200,000
Stat Points: 0/125
Tech Points: 20/20

Techniques
None

Missions Accomplished

✯-Rank: 0

Notable Achievements
100k Exp - Torino Kingdom Event (Bonus + pt.2)
50k Exp - First Fight (vs Geno) / Torino Kingdom Event pt.3
Free Promotion - From Choregirl to Chief Petty Officer [ Torino Kingdom Event Reward]

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image0—
Laekces Crane AKA Littlefin
Anti-Devil Merfolk: Brawler
+20 Speed | +10 Endurance | (Merfolk)
+10 Speed | Anti Devil (Sub Race)
+05 Power | +05 Speed | (Brawler)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 40,000 Beli
(1/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 10
(End)Endurance: 0
(Spd)Speed: 15
(Int)Intelligence: 0
(Acc)Accuracy: 0

Experience: 0
Stat Points: 25/25
Tech Points: 10/10

Techniques
None

Notable Offenses

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:06 pm
I was trying to avoid a Mod Ruling, but I feel I need one(plus I'm allowed three anyways). So uh, Imma just skip all the BS and not bring up points that are already set in stone and get right to the point. Pengu while having a 200k EXP Character to my 0 EXP, I didn't expect to win this. However, before Juusa entered the thread. A Tier 5 Destruction had been done, with the exception of the building Littlefin had been standing in. This building still standing, has been described multiple times as crumbling, and falling apart.

Exhibit A.
Kevin's Destruction Post
however the building around them began to crumble at this point, between Kevin's smashing of a wall and the launchers it was a bit of a done deal for this building.

before moving out of the crumbling building

Exhibit B.

Littlefin's Post Following Juusa Entrance
the building was rumbling from the destruction he had just not too long before caused. With the ground shaking she would stumble a little but she would hit her mark.

As the Armory rumbled more, small pieces of what was left of the ceiling began to fall and fall.

Exhibit C.

Littlefin's Next Post
With the Armory slowly crumbling to pieces the floor rumbled yet again, as well pieces of the building falling as well. This time around however, bigger pieces of the ceiling fell. Noting the pieces of building falling, one happened to fall not too far from the Marine. With his grip never wavering, he sprung his legs forth to plant his feet square into the woman's chest. As he executed the attack, he let loose his grip. There was no way to put distance between them to avoid this attack as he was holding onto her arm in that moment. With the ground rumbling hopefully she would stumble backwards with his added push, to stand underneath the falling rocks. A rock was falling right over him intending to smash him. With his hands now free, he would catch the ground with them and backspring through the wall and back to the outside.

The point I am making here is the fact that Pengu has not posted one reaction to the falling of rocks, and even here in my last post I noted big pieces of rocks falling. Juusa has been entirely focused on Littlefin that she has not been paying attention to her surroundings. I would also like to note that the ground is trembling, yet Juusa performs her every move without so much as a note of being off balance(excluding her second post in the thread here).

That aside I would like a ruling on Juusa vs The Rocks. With many big rocks falling from the ceiling, as well as the rock I noted heading directly for Littlefin she should be taking some damage. Since due to her position with slamming him, it would place her over his body. And while the Stat/EXP gap is clear here, Pengu has posted to my previous posts accepting majority of the things in them that he "shouldn't be allowed to do".

Sahana Kurumi

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:23 pm
Jubellation
Sahana Kurumi

I just have two things to say one is. While using your environment for you advantage is allowed having rubble specifically falling on my character is too coincidental. As it's really just random crumbling. (Small thing to note. Blowing up a building doesn't cause the ground to break and you can't simply make my character stumble because of it)

"With the ground rumbling hopefully she would stumble backwards with his added push, to stand underneath the falling rocks"
Two is in his own post his character had to push my character back for her to be directly under the rocks. My character being stronger than him wouldn't get pushed if she was pushed at all. As I had my character grab his legs allowing him to extend without her actually moving.

"The rock that aimed to crush him now a obstacle for the Marine to get past to get to him"
Looking further into the same post he continues trying to have these convenient moments were the rocks are saving him and defending him. He isn't Luffy he doesn't have miracles saving him.

"he sprung his legs forth to plant his feet square into the woman's chest"
One final note that should be mentioned. The same post he did he simply ignored my character attempting to punch him in the gut by kicking her chest. Mind you my character is faster than him by almost 45 speed (twice his speed) so my punch would hit before he could raise his legs. And even if he did raise his legs my punch would either one kick his feet or two kick him in the privates.

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:17 am
One. The rumbling is due to the building falling apart. And so you mean to tell me that a Missile Launcher being shot into the building and with it falling apart, that the foundation will not start to shake because things are out of order? Not to mention that every building within the topic is being destroyed, and you mean to tell me that every single building within Kano being razed and smashed to the ground, that there isn't going to be any type of rumbling?

Two. While it seems I am using these rocks to my convenience(which I am because as you said using the surrounding environment is not off limits), I am in as much danger as you are. There aren't any miracles, just facts. A building is literally falling apart atop of us. Just as I am using these convenient moments to sort of help with my lack of stats here, you also have the power to do so. You can use the environment just as I use the environment. However, you choose to rely solely on stats, determined to crush me with raw power. Also you made no attempt to even move from the position we are currently in, even though I clearly stated in my post that a rock was falling for Littlefin. Nor did you even acknowledge the rocks, just as the other posts before. So with you not moving from your position you are in the path of the rock as Littlefin had been too.

Third. My final point. I would just like to make this clear to you, as well as our debate mod. We discussed this over discord concerning the bite, and the kick. I misread your post, and so my post was written as it is. Because I misread. That is my fault. I have no more to say about this.

Just a little tip but as said by plenty of people before me, Stats are not the deciding factor of a battle. Just because someone has more stats does not guarantee them to be the winner or last one standing at the end of the fight. And as I have stated before I am aware of the gap between our characters, and if I was doing something you felt my character is unable to do at his level... Then you should've either discussed it with me, or called me out on it officially in this debate thread. Yet you didn't bring up any issue and instead posted accepting those actions. I will make no further posts here until the mod steps in.

PonderingPenguin

Sahana Kurumi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:54 pm
Jubellation
Sahana Kurumi

I guess this will be my final post too.

Just because you blew up buildings doesn't mean the earth is shaking. And if it is was it wouldn't be shaking enough to cause Juusa to be disturbed. Also yes there is a rumbling of walls and ceilings but not necessarily the ground.

Okay here is the problem with what you did. What you did before where the wall crumbled because it had been weaken is using the environment. Simply having rubble falling directly at us is not that. Also you may have said puts characters haven't moved but they had. My character slammed yours into the fallen bridge which was at the entrance of the building. And since your post had your character running clearly we weren't there originally so my post had us move.

Both of us have misread each other's post. I honestly believed us to be outside because I though the bridge fell downward and not in a angle. This isn't a point I'm trying to make I'm just admitting I also made mistakes.

Your fourth paragraph isn't really saying anything so I can't really rebuttal anything.

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am
I no longer wish for a Mod Ruling, I just want to move on.
Sahana Kurumi

PonderingPenguin

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces