azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 8:23 pm
"Let's find something to go under then?" Nasir was easy enough to go along with layering. It did make sense and even if it was not necessarily the full truth, it was an acceptable truth.

His arm squeezed around them and he laughed a little. "Maybe. I don't wear them often." There was warmth to his cheeks. "I was thinking about something off the shoulder for myself but not sure if I should ..."

Daekie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:54 am
Alexis, emotionally steadfast as ever, frowned at him very pointedly. "No. You're gettin' somethin' off-the-shoulder. If I'm dragged into this -" (ignoring the fact they'd wanted it, they hadn't asked for it, but almost so) - "you looking good makes me feel better 'bout the trip."

azuredreams
fin soon?

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:02 pm
"Alright," Nasir agreed, as if all it took was Alexis saying that. "Something off the shoulder it is." He tugged them along, looking through the clothing and finding something.

"Then we can get out of here and check out some other places and then run away." As in get out and not have to be there anymore.

Daekie
you can fade away on your post!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:46 pm
Alexis blew a pointed raspberry at Nasir, like they were some kind of child, like it was schoolyard taunts. But they stayed with him all the same, almost skin-to-skin, making the best of it. This was normal, right? Or something next to it? They could enjoy it, like this, even if the rest of the day was Nasir taking the lead.

They could enjoy that kind of normal. It was new, but that didn't have to be bad, not today.

azuredreams
fin!

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff