Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Luka Vs Thaddeus! Failed Prisonbreak!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:45 pm
Luka Vs Thaddeus  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm
User Image
Warrant Officer
User Image
Luka Scarlet
Human: Swordsman
+20 Power | +20 Speed (Human)
+40 Strength | +40 Speed (Swordsman)

Devil Fruit
Shadow Shadow | Kage Kage no Mi

Items
Large Bag - 284,000 Beli
(10/75 Items)

Lone Man Boat
Average Ship
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Cheap Broadsword
Aizu Kunisada | 会津国貞 (Wazamono) | Superior Grade | +50 Strength & +50 Speed
Musashi no Kami Kanenaka (武蔵守兼中) | +80 Endurance & +20 Speed
Hunting Kit
Fishing Kit
Bug Catching Kit
Salvaging Kit

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 125
(Spd)Speed: 150
(End)Endurance: 100
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

Experience: 700,000
Stat Points: 0/375
Tech Points: 14/45

Techniques
Parry [3]
Riposte [3]
Feint [3]

Kage Giri [1]
Doppleman [1]
Shadow Strike [1]
Shadow Armor: Arms [3]

Missions Accomplished

✯-Rank: 2

Notable Achievements
50k Exp - First Fight | Loss to Johnny - 20k Exp Gained
Character redo patch 1.4 Used
100k Exp - Torino Kingdom Event (Showed up, parts 1&3)
25k Exp - Second Fight (aginst Johnny) | Torino Kingdom Event pt.3
[Torino Kingdom Event] - Free Marine Promotion (Chief Petty Officer to Warrant Officer)
242k Beli - Torino Kingdom Event Reimbursement

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image46,000,000—
Thaddeus Boone
Merfolk: Marksman - Doctor
+25 Accuracy | +25 Speed (Marksman/Doctor)
+60 Speed | +30 Endurance (Merfolk)

Devil Fruit
Human Human | Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Human

Cyborg Parts
Standard Cyborg Fridge | Cola x3
Arm Scope
Weapons Left

Items
Small Bag - 27,700 Beli
(13/25 Items)

Lone Man Boat
Large Ship
---
Compass
Log Pose
Fishing Kit
Light Gun x2
Shotgun | +15 accuracy
Seaking Cigars
Rope
Rumble Powder
Vanilla Extract Bullets
Hunting Kit
Rifle
Knapsack (--/15)

Stats
(Pwr)Power: 20
(Spd)Speed: 65
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 85
(Int)Intelligence: 20

Experience: 430,000
Stat Points: 220/240
Tech Points: 18/31

Techniques
Enlightenment (1)
Straight Shooter (1)
Duel shot (1)
Muscle Increase: Leg Power (1)
Focus Point: Trajectory (3)
Speed Point (3)
Moving Target (3)

Notable Offenses
Raiding of a Town/Village - 7,000,000 Bounty
Destroying A Town/Village - 24,000,000 Bounty
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Chasm] - 25,000,000 Bounty (Yomi yomi removed)
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [The Crater] – 15,000,000 Bounty (Hito hito consumed)
50k Exp - First Fight ( against Ben Berson)
25k Exp - Second Fight (Lost against Merlin)

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:06 am
DCme

Ryunosuke Ryusei

I believe due to this sequence of actions,

Quote:
Her eyes stayed upon him as he drew his gun and set up a scope to assist with his aiming. a horrible way to aim and s**t a handgun truthfully but that was his own choice. He was slower than Luka however and a mere 5 feet was nothing when you had a long bladed weapon in your hands. After he fired the first round from her left, Luka ducked under it as the shots panned over towards her right side while the man started shooting over in his attempt to shoot around the room but that's when Luka intervened upon his attack plan.

Luka would have SUCCESSFULLY evaded the first bullet, however these bullets were fired from Thaddeus' light gun which has a passive ability to blind whom ever it's pointing at.

Light Gun - A gun that utilizes a Flash Dial in the barrel causing every shot that is fired to emit a bright light that blinds those who the gun is pointed at for 1 post.

by Luka acknowledging the shot she would have gone blind effective immediately. Thus causing her to be struck by the following 2 gunshots. Without the use of her eyes she'd have no means of telling when and where Thaddeus would shoot next, as well no means to evade the following strikes.

Therefore

I believe Luka would take 25 damage for the 2nd bullet.

Then another 25 from the 3rd bullet.

Then finally 35 damage from Thaddeus' weapons left item.

Totaling 85 damage classifying as a major wound.

If all goes my way the tier 2 destruction will also occur just as Thaddeus planned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:17 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

DCme

I do apologize for not fully knowing what exactly is in use as you continuously failed to list anything in your post beyond your one custom technique.

You are not properly showing your own stats, health, in use items, etc and quite frankly I shouldn't be expected to jump over to your poster just to check and math out your Hit Points for you frankly.

Also you never really specified that the light function of your gun was even used in your post, you merely fired a bunch of bullets but you never technically specified the use of the blinding flash effect in your post. Dials must be activated to work after all.

Lastly, based upon your intended firing pattern and the fact that Luka ducked under the first bullet to evade, blinded or not, she'd avoid the rest anyways as you simply started to fire in a horizontal arc. The rest of your post wouldn't even work since you can't even finish the 360 degree firing of your pistol alone anyways as you are in the corner of the room. You would physically have to move the chair entirely away from the two walls and luka to even have the room to spin about fully anyways.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei

DCme

Saying you didn't understand isn't going to help in your defense. You say I failed to list anything yet other people I've fought always seem to unravel the da vinci code that is my layout.

But I'm looking at the combat guidelines, I'm looking at the guild basics and rules, I'm looking at guild systems. None of these tell me that YOU are in control of how I choose to make my layout, simply because jumping back and forth is inconvenience to you doesn't mean you're excused from doing it.

This is a fight, it is your job as a combatant to understand your enemy. Our posters are located in the debate thread for a reason. The weapon I used, clearly listed, the techniques accompanying the weapon I am firing, listed in the spoiler below as well at the number of bullets in my gun and each bullet individually. Thaddeus himself is using a tech physically which is why it is listed sperately from my attacking techs. While my stats might not be up to date, they were in my light fight which happened not too long ago. Actually I fight that with your layout being how it is COMPLETELY by your choice, you're actually providing unnecessary information. Even stating the outcome of events yet to happen.

Let's look at this Yugioh tournament notice at how both these nerds aren't sitting there reading each other their card descriptions, why? Because it's their job to know them and understand them. So with your lack of knowledge and understanding you posted again assuming everything was all good. Smh

I know I have 178 hp in my most recent post, If you're following along you should too. In addition dial weapons do not have to be activated, they require no technique to use effectively why? Because that is their passive ability, the flash is passive just as the item description states

Moving back to the topic of my intended firing pattern?
Shooting from Right to left, with his right arm being the shooting hand.
Luka is standing opposite of Thaddeus staring at him. She ducks the first bullet which she stated Thaddeus fired from her left and moves right.

DC do the actions out Luka is still in Thaddeus' line of fire, also accompanied by Thaddeus' Moving target tech as well as his straight shooter tech Thaddeus could have and would have easily augmented his shot to target you. Either by means of his arm scope or his tech and still hit the newly blind Luka simply because she is well within the range of his ACC.

Dealing with this corner situation.

Quote:
open wound and his seat would turn and be forced over to the side wall 5 feet from her now as she turned to face him properly, blade pointed towards him once again.

This does not make me believe I am trapped in some sort of corner, you simply pushed me 5 feet away toward another wall.

Quote:
Kicking off the floor Thaddeus would thrust himself back, 10ft to the edge of the office, balancing himself on the chair he now had a vantage point of sorts.

This being an excerpt from my post would allow me to out maneuver any corner you would try an box me in. Thaddeus completing this action immediately after spinning, thrusting him in a new direction then the one previously stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:10 pm
Cpt Gucci Suit

DCme

Quite frankly you lackluster method of properly displaying your own character information is indeed not against any guild rules. But it is a hassle to make your opponents go digging for information that should be there at a glance regardless. It's not technically a crime on your part but it is both lazy and messy and I would simply like to strongly recommend you consider properly listing stats, status, equipment, and techniques.

As for your technique and firing pattern. You can't aim to fire specifically for a moving target at the same time as expecting to just spin in place and fire all around yourself. They are somewhat contradictory.

As for being in the corner. You were against the back wall of the office when you pushed back towards the window. You bounced forwards slightly in the last post and it threw off the aim of Luka's sword, but the force of the attack had the chair against that wall again in my post. When she forced you to move to the left, you hit another wall. The left wall of the office from the entrance. The chair was also still against the back wall. This logically places you in the corner of the room, you have nowhere to 'kick yourself backwards to' as behind you in wall.

In regards to the dial based gun, whether or not it is entirely passive or not is officially up to the mods on whether or not you must manually activate that feature of the guns. However even if she is blinded, that doesn't really stop her from stabbing your arm. The sound of a gunshot would enable her to locate your arm while blinded. Also your damage calculations are wrong. Your accuracy based guns are half power within the 15 ft range by default so that HP loss you listed would be half assuming each of those shots hit.

This will be my last post and we should wait now for a ruling by DC at this point.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:10 pm
You've given me no geographical discription of the room in any of your posts, as far as I know you've thrown me from on side of the room to another. There is no mention of corners, I'm not even pressed against any wall anymore.

A gunshot is a loud echoing pop, using that to locate specifically my arm without the use of your eyes would in my opinion require a tech.

Reading the post Thad spins in a 360 degrees, he's still in the wheely chair. But reading the entire action sequence I specify firing in front of myself. Not behind me or off to the side.

Quote:
He wouldn't fire carelessly he'd spread each of his shots out moving from right to left spraying the entire area in front of him in a 360 spin motion, the wheely chair only aided the effortlessness of the attack.

Dcme

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:27 am
Edo does have a point in saying he does not have to list these things in his post to fight, HOWEVER, nowhere in said post Edo do you mention light coming off these guns as you fire. If you aren't even going to do the courtesy of filling in information for your opponent to know what you're doing, then at the least you can put all the information in said post. As such, because YOU never mentioned it, Ryu actions follows through like they''re supposed to. As for the second argument, it's a moot point considering the first has been resolved. You two may continue. Also, this is the first mod call in. You have 2 left. Use them wisely.

Cpt Gucci Suit

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:01 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei

Dcme

I don't have enough health to continue, I forfeit the fight,  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:08 am
Cpt Gucci Suit

I don't have enough health to continue, I forfeit the fight,

You don't bleed out until your next post. I may not have been fully clear on that unless I calculated your health wrong. You should be concious for one more post to actually surrender in character.  

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces