=>[ORP] Bloodfest 2017 Boardwalk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:47 pm

"Probably is. The other people were bluebloods." They had caused quite the ruckus at the booth... It'd be a dumb idea to keep someone employed that caused that much mayhem- at least in Dei's mind it would be. "...Nice to meet you too." He shrugged, at least this kid wasn't... super loud or anything. "Is Connie your friend or somethin'?"

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:53 pm
Dillys nodded, looking down. So the one who had made the mistake was lower than blue.. The redblood looked to Deimos as he mentioned Connie. Oh butterballs... he mentioned his sister.. It'd be wrong to lie to him since he is a higher blood... but he could put connie at risk. "...Yeah. She's.. my twin." He confessed.

nepsah

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 pm

"Ah. That's cool I guess." The concept of having a sibling that was literally a sibling seemed... weird, to Demos. Chosen siblings seemed more tolerable- they at least didn't live with you all the time. He didn't really have much else to say to this kid- he wasn't exactly talkative normally and there wasn't much to go off of for the conversation...

Thypion yawned, which... caused Deimos to yawn in response. "...Did you do the bootcamp booth?"

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:17 pm
FoxFire120
Flops

"So, how are you enjoying Bloodfest so far?" she asked him. The stalls were pretty great this year - they got better with each year, she was finding. Not the least of which her own!

"Hmm? Oh, it's..." she squinted at the sign, "It's the blue rocket - if I had to give it a specific flavor, I guess... lemonaide? It's a pretty generic flavor." Amusingly, their timing was great - she was nearly done with hers, and by the time she'd gotten to the end she'd be ready for another. "What are you thinking of getting?" she asked him, curious.  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:41 am
Tsarzi Ameroc

Tsarzi pulled automatically when her hand was taken, helping hoist the other to their feet. The simple act of assisting someone helped settle her, steadying not just the orangeblood, but the blueblood as well. A reminder of her own place amongst the crowds and a presence of mind over her own actions was centering. Something useful, something purposeful. Something Tsarzi could do and focus on, if only long enough until she was able to seek out her prize.

The blueblood glanced over the rest of the orangeblood, now visible once they were standing. Maybe their clothes were a bit dirtier and their knees seemed to have taken the brunt of the fall, but it didn't seem like anything too bad.

"Good," Tsarzi affirmed with a small nod, withdrawing her hands and settling them in her pockets. The slight shake to the words was noted, but overall unimportant. "I'd recommend washing that off as soon as you can if it broke skin."

With that wisdom imparted, Tsarzi's work was done, but she didn't have anywhere to go yet, still not knowing where a music store would be located. Might as well afford the other a chance to respond until Tsarzi felt like diving back into the crowd.

Gl!tch~
*sweats profusely*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 pm
"A-ah," Wander was prepared for the pull, yet it was still a little bit of a surprise, in a way. She tried not to stumble as she regained her footing. Once she was up and stable, she started brushing off her swimsuit. It seemed silly, really, since there would be sand on it eventually anyway, but... Making eye contact was too intimidating. "Th-thank you."

The blueblood started talking about washing her knees. O-oh. Was she bleeding? Wander hadn't noticed before. Well, that was embarrassing! "I-I see. Y-yes....there are....w-washing st-st-stations, I think..." It wouldn't be any trouble. Right? Perhaps she needed a bandaid. Maybe some of her in-costume friends had one handy?

But Wander also wasn't sure if she should just walk off or not. Would that be awkward. "Um...a-are you g-g-going t-to the beach t-too?"

Taki-di
Bomp

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff