[PRP] I'm on a Boat! [Marcus/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:37 pm
She shifted, standing to turn then sit again so she was straddling him face-to-face, arms resting gently over his shoulders. "Did you bring sunscreen?" she asked, touching her nose to his. "Because I'm perfectly protected and if that's the question, I did take care of all that."

Cass moved his hands back to her sides, trailing her own hands up his arms before she leaned into press her lips against his. He was sure being handsy for being so anxious on the water. But he was also being sweet - which was fairly normal for him. When she pulled away again, Cass rested her forehead against his.

"You can lay me out on his boat however you like and I assure you I'm not going to have a weird sunburn on my back tomorrow. But, if you have sunscreen you'd like to be extra careful with, by all means."

Istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:05 pm
He blinked. Then admitted very softly that no, he had not brought sunscreen. He gave a small sound to her kiss, hand snaking to her back to pull her closer. This- he could do this and not mind the boat. A tiny part of his brain was saying no, this was distracting and he should be alert for danger but the more rational part, (and horny part) was telling him that a distraction was exactly what he needed.

Grunting to her words, Marcus looked at the life vest and with a rush, quickly undid the straps and set it to the side. Hid danger sense was going off- but so were his more stupider senses.

"I was hoping I wasn't being too vague to inquire but-"

Later, Marcus would be putting back on the life jacket. This time sans shirt.

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:15 pm
Cass would later note that a boat was a new place for such things. Sometime after she pulled her shorts back on.

"I'm actually surprised you were OK with that. OK for that," she said, brushing her fingers through her messed up hair to pull it back into a messy half-bun. She'd been so certain he was going to be a bundle of nervous that she hadn't expected him to be up for much else besides holding her for comfort.

Though he'd definitely held her for comfort.

Once she had her shirt back on, Cass did the most awkward walk over to start pulling up one of the traps they'd set. As it breached the surface, she held it up by the chain, turning to how Marcus the 12 or so crabs inside.

"Well, two more traps to go and we're already off to a great start." After a great finish. She was practically glowing. She always did when he was done with her.

Istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:39 pm
Marcus blushed and nodded, running his hands through his hair, taking time to ensure the tangle were gone. "You are very good at uh-" He gingerly stepped after her, one hand firming on the rail.
"You distract me. Just like at horror scenes."

He was just a man after all.

Watching her pull up the first basket he smiled, feeling a bit excited to see it actually having worked. Now-
"Don't we need to make sure they're big enough?" He looked at them.
"... I think I can do that. You paid, so I'll get pinched."

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:55 pm
She looked back at him with a grin. "I'm good at a lot of things. You're a wonderful helper as well," her heart fluttered a bit and she mentally punched it. Stop that. No need for that. "For you I'm sure this whole boat is a horror scene."

Setting the trap down, she nodded slowly. "I'll help measure. They need to be uhh..." she pulled out her phone (thankfully she still had service) to double-check her information. "Are these blue crabs or a different species? Can't keep females either way, but if they're blue crabs they need to be at least 5 inches from spine to spine. If they're Jonah or Rock crabs, doesn't matter, just can't keep females."

Cass held up the chart of the types of crabs so Marcus could compare. She was pretty sure they had a little bit of a mix in there.

"Also only Blue Crabs have the 30 max. The other two are 50."

So much crab.

Istoleyurvamps

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:25 pm
She wasn't wrong. The boat was like a horror movie except very real and very much grounded in his past and he was trying very very hard to not think about it. Opening the first net he eyed the crabs then her.

"30 blue crabs... 50 for the rest.." She would have seen a stern look from him. They would get all crabs they were legally allowed. His freezer would be full.

He grabbed a bucket and the ruler.

"50 crabs Cass. 50 crabs- I'm going to cook you the best crab dinner you've ever had."

demon_pachabel

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:31 pm
She should have known that the promise of nearly 80 crabs (that was a lot of crabs, good lord), was going to become the best thing that had ever happened to him on a boat. Crabs in first place, Cass in second.

Cass laughed, handing off the trap so he could go through it with the ruler.

"Well then, I'll leave the other traps to get more crabs in them then. Sounds like we're going to be here for a while."

But she couldn't think of any better company.

istoleyurvamps

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces