Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:36 pm
"He gave it to America," said Sonny. "I was there when he did it. Because America's taking his class, you see? And she was really curious about it. It used to be Vivien's book, because it was the first one where she was mentioned in publication. And America's my friend, so he wanted to help her out." There was a pause before they said my friend, but they pursed their lips. That was not apparently an open subject.

Sonny shrugged. "Papa has melancholy moods sometimes. He's never disappeared before."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 pm
There was Vivien's name again. Which struck the question: Who was Vivien? Fox wrote that in large letters on her notepad, underlining it. "I see! That's very kind of him. I feel like I'll enjoy meeting your Papa when I get the chance." she smiled. She didn't touch the taboo topic.

"Well, you've given me some extremely helpful information Sonny," Fox looked over her notes with what seemed like more helpful. Now when she finally got to talk to America she could see if she could find any hints of this 'Vivien'. She also knew to see if she could find any information about this woman.

"Now, I don't want to overstay my welcome, and I may have more questions in the future. In the meantime," she had actually taken the time to get some cards printed with her contact information on them at Jeremiah's suggestion. She took one and offered it to Sonny, "If you think of anything or just want to hear how my search is coming, my phone is always available to you."

Shibrogane

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 pm
"He's the best," said Sonny softly. "I hope he comes home soon."

They took the card and tucked it into the breast pocket of their blazer. "Thanks, Officer Bliskiss. I'll tell Father you came by."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:34 am
"Of course, I'm sure he will." Fox assured. Though even the soonest soon was likely not soon enough for a child eager to see their parents reunited.

"Very good," whoops, customer service voice a little bit, "I hope the rest of your day treats you well." She bowed her head slightly before she headed towards the door.

Shibrogane

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out