Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 pm
"It shouldn't be a problem," said Sonny. "Father likes it when he can help people learn things. So does Papa, but... Papa's gone."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm
"Would it be better to be there when you ask?" At least so he would know who was asking and it wasn't just Sonny. Then Nasir was frowning before he took a step forward, then another. Trouble was scrambling up their arm and settling on their shoulder with a chitter-chirp.

"They're going to find your Papa and bring him home and it'll be the three of you again." A smile was given. "I'm sure."

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:08 am
Sonny shrugged. "Father doesn't really care what you think or what anyone but Papa thinks. He used to, a long time ago, but not anymore," they said. "So whether you're there or not, his answer will be the same. Even if I wanted to know it, he'd be okay, as long as I promised him it was just academic."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 pm
"Then I'll let you handle it?" If anything, Nasir thought that if her father could push off what other people thought ... That was something enviable. "Thanks a lot, Sonny, for helping me learn a bit more."

Then he was quiet again a moment before a thought hit him.

"Um, do you still like things like funnel cake?"

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:26 pm
"Yeah," said Sonny. "I used to have it when I was allowed out to go to the fair." They smiled at the memory. "Why?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:42 pm
"Well, the other thing I wanted to do was ... show you how to make it? It's not that hard and you'd be able to have it and share it." Which was, in his opinion, pretty important. "Not today unless you want to. I can always come back by later."

... because now, more than ever, he wanted to visit them more.

shibrogane

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:28 pm
"I'd like that," said Sonny. "I bet it would make Father pretty happy..." They smiled to themselves.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:23 am
"I can show you then," Nasir smiled too, though there was something about the way Sonny smiled that made him wonder. "You don't need much. Basically the same things you need for pancakes. Oh and a funnel, if you want to really make a good one. Doesn't take long and you'll have something for you and your Father."

shibrogane
fade out with your post unless another thing? nasir comes back to visit later for a book ( and impromptu sonny cooking lessons <.<;;; ) which i'll poke about later ~

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash