[PRP] Schoolfeeding [Apibom + Vitula]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

City schools are too fancy, maybe Chittentown has a better offer!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:37 pm

Fluff did not normally leave her hive, but Api had finally driven her to feeling it necessary. All these lofty fantasies about living a highblood life were going to get her charge killed, and she just couldn't have that! It had taken some convincing, but finally she'd gotten Apibom to agree to look into attending a proper schoolfeeding establishment. It seemed that her watchful care wasn't going to be enough to get Apibom to become the drone that they were meant to be.

New Hemisect had plenty of these establishments, but Fluff thought it better to send them somewhere less populated by highbloods. The more they spent time around their fellow drones, the better in her mind.

So Api made the trek to Chittentown, unusually sulky and dragging their feet the whole time. Fluff could not come with them, but she had sent her usual entourage of drones to accompany them. They stood outside the doors to one of the schoolfeeding establishments in Chittentown, procrastinating as much as possible on going inside. They didn't want to do this. They didn't even know anyone IN Chittentown!

"Do I really gotta..?" They wondered aloud - completely rhetorical, they knew they had to because Fluff said so.

FoxFire120
lemme know if you need me to change anything~!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:23 am
With his 4-stringed wooden sound amplifier case placed on his back, and a stack of papers in both hands, Vitula felt as if he would be ready for anything that would be thrown at him today. It was only a few nights ago that he had heard about schoolfeeding, ever sense then is was all he could think about. He knew the first step that any highblood took to becoming worth anything in this world was knowledge. It is because of knowledge we can easily pick out who is more qualified for things.

"Lets see, I should be good for the first day. I have everything from my hive, You don't think we are missing anything? Right Parrot Pop?" Vitula asked to his lusus who was sitting on the very top of his stack of papers. His lusus head spun around and said. "No". Vitula stopped for a second and looked at his lusus. He did not know if his lusus was telling him the truth, or if this was the word if the day his lusus picked.

Vitula continued walking thinking about all the fun we was going to have today. Once he made it to the front of the building he took a second to take in the scenery. He began rushing up the stairs, excited to get in and start learning. Half way up Vitula skipped a step and came crashing down with his papers flying around him. The young troll quickly looked around and began to pick up his papers one by one. Embarrassed he kept his head down hoping no one had seen him do this.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:46 am

Api was still procrastinating on going inside when another troll approached the building. He seemed rather excited to be going there- was schoolfeeding not actually terrible..? Api started to take a step forward, right as the other troll skipped a step and came down in a flurry of papers. Oh boy. They blinked, debating what to do. Help? Laugh? It was pretty funny, honestly!

The chorus of buzzing from the drones attached to the back of their sweater said to help. They sighed, and then trotted up the stairs and began to pick up papers. "Here, I got your papers... Do you go here??" They spared a glance at the other kid - a fellow yellowblood, so no need for formalities.

FoxFire120
lemme know if you need me to change anything~!

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 am
Vitula glanced up as he saw a few lusii picking up his papers, he watched as they did it with such speed and accuracy. He picked himself up and dusted off any dirt that might have gotten on him. He heard a voice come from the side of him. He turned and saw a troll about the same age as him standing there, their horns which stuck out like antennae got his eye.

"Hi, my name is Vitula Picato" he said sticking out his hand to formally meet the troll. "This is actually my first day here, I just found out such a placed exist." He said as he notice the other troll with his papers. "Thank you for picking those up for me, I would have been here all day." Vitula laughed trying to make light of the situation. At that same time Parrot Pop flew back down on top of the stack of papers. Vitula's lusus looked at the other troll for a good while before cocking his head and speaking "No".

"PARROT POP!" Vitula said as he took the papers from the other troll. "Im sorry, he picks a new word to say everyday . . . today for some odd reason is no." He said hoping the other troll would not be offended.

nepsah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:27 am

"Apibom Honeii." They replied. They gathered the papers into their arms, straightening them up before holding them out for Vitula to take. "Oh... Uh, its no problem!" The drop in their tone was only momentary. They'd been hoping that maybe this troll was already enrolled here and could tell them about it. Such was their luck, they supposed.

Their eyes slid over to his lusus. The declaration of "no" earned a quizzical look from Api, but they shook their head when Vitula seemed upset about it. "Oh its okay, really! Lusii are uhh... particular like that sometimes huh?" They put on their usual smile and shrugged. Their own little entourage of bees buzzed about their head, a few opting to touch down and settle onto their shoulders or attach themselves to Api's horns. "Sooo... is your lusus making you come here?"

FoxFire120

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm
Vitula felt a sigh of relief when he heard that Apibom didn't mind Parrot Pops rudeness. He watched as Apibom's lusii landed on his shoulders and horns, Vitula had never met another troll who's lusus did the same as his own. Vitula snapped back into reality at the time the other troll began asking him a question.

"No, not really. I mean Parrot Pop was the one who found the flyer and handed to me. When I saw they were giving music lessons I felt like I should come check it out." Vitula said trying not to sound like a book worm. "Is your lusii making you come here? What kinda class are you going to be in? Are you from around here?". Vitula had always been one for questions, and nothing made him more inquisitive than meeting a new troll. Not having many friends to begin with, he could defiantly go over board when it came to getting to know someone.

nepsah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Api hummed a little in thought, glancing at a couple of the bees on their shoulder before answering. "Yes, Fluff says I should be schoolfed proper." They nodded, but something in their tone indicated that they did not want to be there. "No I live uhhh... kinda on the outskirts of New Hemisect. I woulda done schoolfeeding there but Fluff says it wouldn't be proper." They sighed a little and shrugged. A chorus of buzzing sounds from the bees indicated that they'd gone a little too far with the attitude.

"An' I dunno, Fluff says its impor'nt to learn how t'be a good yellowblood so that's why she said I should come to Chittentown 'n get schoolfed here 'cause its mostly lowbloods around here. Do they really teach music here?"

FoxFire120

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 pm
While listening to Apibom, he learned quite a lot from his new troll friend. Everything that came out of the other trolls mouth Vitula agreed with one hundred percent. It was important to be schoolfed properly, this would defiantly ensure a proper outcome to any trolls life. He nodded up and down, showing that everything Apibom was saying agreed with Vitula. It wasn't until half way through Apibom's sentence that Vitula realized the troll was not using proper grammar. Vitula began to open his mouth ready to tell the other troll that he was't speaking properly and how he should fix it. Yet at that exact moment Parrot Pop landed on Vitula's horns and looked down at him. "No" he squawked, Vitula looked at his lusus shocked. It was like Parrot Pop could read his mind and stopped him before doing something he would regret later.

"They do teach music here!" Vitula answered back. "Tonight is the first class, anyone can attend. I think we are going over a few basic things." He looked to see if Apibom had a instrument with them or not. "If you dont have one I believe they let you borrow one as well."

nepsah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 am

Api quirked a brow at the display from Vitula's lusus- none the wiser to as to why he might have done that. Ah well. They shook their head. "Nah, Fluff prolly wouldn't want me to take a music class 'cause that's for refined highbloods. She wants me to take classes liiike..." They trailed off, tapping one foot as they folded their arms in thought for a moment... What did she want them to take..? "Uhh... Etiquette 'n... um... history an' stuff. Y'know. Boring things." They were not looking forward to it.

"Buuuuut I guess if this is a music schoolfeeding place then I don't have to come allllll the way out here all the time! Haha she'll have to let me go to one in New Hemisect." They grinned wide, as if this were the best news ever. "Are you gonna like... get so good at that you can do it for a job?" Api nodded their head at Vitula's instrument - which stirred a few of the bees on their horns.

FoxFire120

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:56 pm
Vitula listen to them, trying to make sense of some of the words that were escaping Apibom mouth. It pleased Vitula very much when he heard Apibom mention how music was for refined highbloods. Vitulas only dream in life was to be accepted by them despite his own blood color. His eyes grew a bit when they asked about playing music as a job.

" Im not to sure yet . . . I really like to play and its something highbloods do." Vitula said looking around. He was a little confused on how to answer this questions. He did wanna be good at his instrument, but did he wanna be good for the wrong reason? Vitula looked back up at the troll forgetting for a second that he wasn't by himself. " So . . . did you wanna come in and check out the class for a bit?" He said pointing towards the main entrance of the building.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:47 am

Did they want to come in.... well, they'd spent forever commuting on the way over, they might as well go in to further prove to Fluff that this was not the schoolfeeding establishment for them. "Yeah, okay. I'll come look at it." They nodded, adding a nonchalant shrug with the motion. "What kinna instrument is that?" Api pointed at Vitula's case as they started to walk up the steps again. Slowly. Reluctantly. As much as they hated to have wasted their time, they still didn't really want to go in at all. They could be totally wrong and Fluff could decide this was where she wanted them to go after all!

FoxFire120

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:34 pm
As they began to walk up the step, Vitula smiled at the new friend he had made. What made the moment even more exciting was that the other troll was going to be joining him. He watched as Apibom pointed to his case and asked what kind of instrument he was carrying. Smiling at the question, Vitula had to fight back his excitement. He was so happy that not only did he make a new friend, but they might be interested in the same thing as he is.

"This is my four-stringed wooden sound amplifier." Vitula said lifting his case up a tiny bit. "Here!" he said stopping in his tracks and pulling out the instrument. "I don't usually let people do this . . ." his eyes looking down at the instrument and biting his lips. "But . . . Sense you asked, why don't you take a closer look. Just be careful, okay?"

Vitula handed over the instrument to Apibom, and watched to see what the other troll thought.

nepsah

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:20 am

Apibom narrowed their eyes a little as they tried to remember exactly what a four-stringed wooden sound amplifier was, instruments hadn't exactly been an interest of theirs in the past so they hadn't really bothered learning all the names for them. There were just too many! "Oh, uh..." They stared at the instrument for a moment. It looked... kind of expensive, and Vitula had just said he didn't usually let people have a close look at it.

So why was he offering it up to a stranger? Rather than take it from Vitula, they clasped their hands together and just leaned in to look at it closer. "I wouldn't wanna break it or anythin'. It's nice t'look at though." Once they were done inspecting they leaned back and shrugged. "I never really got into playin' any instruments."

FoxFire120

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

FoxFire120

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:09 pm
Vitula watched as Apibom leaned in to take a closer look at the instrument, the other troll had their hands clasped together as they inspected the instrument. Vitula smiled at Apibom, when they said it was nice to look at. This made him very proud for owning something so nice.

Looking back at the entrance, more and more trolls began to flood in. Vitula spun back To Apibom who was still standing by him.

"It looks like people are getting ready to head to their classes. Come check it out, I bet you'll find some type of instrument you might like." He said pulling out a letter he received in the mail.

"The first class they let everyone try out everything, unless you already know what kind of instrument you wanted to learn. I understand if you rather do something else tho." He said softly hoping the other young troll would agree to go with him.

nepsah

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff