[PRP] Just Trying to Eat Here [Alexis/Fox] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:17 pm
As if the devil had whispered in his ear, the radio on her hip hissed with white noise and then Curtis's voice: "Oi, Bliskiss. You coming back anytime soon or are you walking through a flower field with your new beau?" he asked. Fox frowned, crossing her arms. "I do, I simply wanted to make sure you got by unbothered," she fished into a pocket - always packed up with her contact cards (all it took was Jeremiah's suggestion to make that reality) - and offered one to Alexis. "My phone is always available to you. Even if you just want cat pictures. No judgement."

Beyond that, Fox didn't pry. No 'where is your work? We'll drive you' or anything like that.

"I'll leave you if you're fine on your own." She didn't immediately make any steps to move, however.

Daekie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 pm
"I'm not bothered," Alexis said, mildly enough to make it hard to tell if there was any truth to it. It took a second for them to look at Fox's contact card, and another few seconds for them to take it, gingerly - like it would burn their fingers, corrode their skin, set them aflame - but they pocketed it without any further worry.

"'m fine. Get going." It wasn't a request.

demon_pachabel

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:59 pm
Fox pressed X to doubt, but there were no dialogue options for it.

"Okay. As long as you say so," she tried to sound convinced, but the concern for their wellbeing lingered in her voice as she turned back the way the pair had walked from, pulling up her radio as she made her way back.

"Yeah, Curtis. I'm on my way back."

Daekie
We can call it a wrap with this post or if you want to post a most wrappy one that's good too.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff