[PRP] new kid in town (alg & fox) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:44 am
"That's convenient!" No wonder it was so accurate! Of course the author had a police officer look over the manuscript and help out and smooch his face. That made so much sense!

"Oh, the supernatural aspects are wonderful. I mean, I can't say I've had any experience with them myself, but I still appreciate them for what they are. Some things you just need to not worry about the accuracy on." Said the woman who was previously gushing about how much she liked the accuracy of something. Fox please.

Fox likewise frowned - an instinctual sympathy frown - as Alg looked through his phone. "Shoot, well that's too bad." she sounded genuine at least. Sure, the Chief did a very important job and would still be able to see his husband later, but mid-day drop ins were special in of themselves.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:59 am
"I shouldn't linger," It was bustling in here today, "Or hold you up anymore from work. It was nice to meet you."

He offered his hand again for another shake. So warm and comforting.

"Come by the shop sometime and I'll have that book for you," he then fished in his jacket for a business card which said BIBLIOPHILE, tastefully printed with the phone number, address and website.

"I may even have a signed copy I can part with," He winked and smiled.

demon_pachabel
prob a good moving on point biggrin and then we can do another rp later

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:49 am
She took the offered hand to shake again.

"Of course. It was very nice to meet you as well, Algernon." Definitely warm and comforting. It was nice. It was very nice. The offered card was taken readily, Fox turning it over to peer both front and back before it was dropped into one of her shirt pockets for safe keeping. Shirt pockets tended to not mangle their contents as much.

"Oh man, that'd be great too. I don't know if I'd let myself touch a signed copy too much. I may have to pick up another just to read so put aside two in that case, yeah?" she smiled, then glanced back to her desk. "It was very nice chatting with you."

Work called.

iloveyouDIE
I consider this a good wrapping point too. biggrin

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out