[PRP] Confined Conversations [Akkira+Zeylla]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two trolls meet on the train, and conversation blooms? Sorta.
Trainstation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:10 pm
At the beginning of her trip, Zeylla had felt confident and comfortable, ready to do some casual stalking and enjoy some good food. She had been ready to come home to Leechmom with no issues, no problems and no injuries. Yesterdays evening had gone exactly opposite of that plan. Her quarry had caught onto her game, and attacked her. Zeylla had managed to battle her till the other troll passed out(and herself, almost) from injuries and strain. Images of the purple stain spreading across the other trolls gut gave Zeylla a fluttering heart, and memories of her final attack on Zeylla made her touch her bandaged arms as she placed them across her chest.

Now she was on her way home to a lusus who would be less than pleased. And the train station was miserably packed. Zeylla ducked her head, hair falling over the large gauze bandage on her head(obviously freshly changed so no blood was visible), as she walked into the building, her spongeclots assaulted by sound as she quickly moved through the lines to her destination. By the time she finished with the lines, she had a pulsing panache on top of her body pain.

The train was already filling up and Zeylla didn't bother to look at either of the trolls beside her before throwing herself down awkwardly as to not touch her arms to the trolls beside her. Not for their sake but for hers, because everything still hurt terribly. But she couldn't save herself from the pain as her below jostled the troll beside her. She hissed loudly in pain and said in undertones, "Damn it," as she craddled her arm closer to her body.

saihen
:V

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:01 pm
stringency

Akkira was all nerves and anxiety as she went over in her mind what she was going to try and do. She needed something from her old hive and as much as she'd like to go through the route from busthind to her hive, that was a lot of risk in running into her lusus but, going through the four fronds was also dangerous, hunters could be lurking anywhere and she could easily get herself culled just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Akkira had been sitting silently trying to debate on whether or not paying for this blasted train was the right thing to do or not, when someone shuffled in next to her and hissed. She probably would have ignored it if it wasn't for the following curse that followed. Akkira was going to mouth off to Zeylla, but the scent of blood filled her sniffnode and she was filled with mild concern rather than animosity. This was a troll who had beat her quite soundly, now she was not only hurt but possibly bleeding or covered in blood.

"You sure know how to pick your fights, huh? What, did you think that after beating me you could take someone else on?," She pulled the red hair piece out of her hair and set it on her lap. Akkira debated on whether or not to give Zeylla some of the plant to heal her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:29 pm
She had just gotten over the spike of pain crawling down her arm when a voice broke through her thoughts. A voice she instantly recognized. How could she not remember that quippy, smart-mouthed voice. A voice connected to a troll, who while slightly frustrating and invasive, was at least not a psychotic killer with a lead pipe. She turned her head, face all 'Really, you again?' as she responded with just as much semi-tart, definitely tired, bon mot as she had just received,

"You just can't stay out of my business, can you?" she still found it unnerving hwo Akkira had figured out her bloodcolor and now evidently, even though she was blind, she knew Zeylla had been in a fight. It was just odd to the other troll, but also fascinating, because that meant(logically) that the redblood could smell her. Zeylla experimentally sniffed the air, but found she couldn't smell anything besides the normal train smells. Which then made her wonder if her train partner was sensitive to smells, or any sense, because of her missing sight.

A question for later, perhaps. If they didn't start a fight-please, no fight, she thought to herself- on the train. For while she was curious about the troll, who was now holding the flowering hair pin she recognized from last time, she was still not interested in her invasiveness. Hopefully, there would be none of that this time.

"I'm sore, so hands to yourself," she added for good measure. And it was true, she was terribly sore, one big, aching nerve just waiting to explode from the littlest of bumps or jostlings.

saihen
no touchy

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:05 pm
stringency

Akkira was more than just a little offended by the tone that Zeylla had taken. Even if she'd won, Akkira would contend that it was probably a fluke. Even so, she couldn't just let this slide by and shifted, leaning against Zeylla a bit in defiance to her. "And you seem to be following me around, what are you creepy stalker?" Akkira shot back and then moved back into her seat.

She ripped several flowers from her headpiece and debated on handing them to Zeylla, instead she decided to pop them into her own mouth. Rude trolls didn't get magical healing flowers. She couldn't really pick out exactly what kind of damage the hemogrump had recieved. "So who beat you up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:40 am
She winced as Akkira leaned on her, but held back the irritation that flared. She was already too beat up to tackle another fight, and honestly, she would prefer to toss a few insults back and forth and ride the train in marginal peace. So instead of getting too upset about the niggling pain that lingered from the redbloods touch, she instead enjoyed the fact that they had this unusual banter between them.

It was a strangely pleasant way to vent some anger, especially after loosing a fight. "So now I am a stalker and a hoofbeast?" while her knack for remembering conversation was on point, she rarely used the skill, and it was fun to be able to draw from previous conversation with the same troll. A new thing, she realized, as she had few interactions with trolls, and rarely more than once. Most didn't spark her interest.

She watched the other troll pop a few petals inter her mouth and raised a brow. What were those flowers!?

Instead, she replied to the question asked of her with a sigh and a pause, "A highblood, some painted lady" she admitted with a little bit of tenseness to her voice, as it was hard to admit she had lost, though besides the redblood beside her, she had never won a fight.

saihen

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:02 am
stringency

"Yeah, sure sounds about right," Akkira snickered a bit and folded her arms. Well, at least she had a distraction from thinking about where she was going. "I mean, what else could you be? This is what, the second time we've been in the same place at the same tome and you've sat right next to me?" Akkira clipped the hairpin to her hair. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were totally into me," she teased.

a painted lady though? She was picking fights with pictures now? "So, what, was the fight some sort of fluke? Hah! If I wasn't going somewhere Super important I'd ask for a rematch," Though Akkira did feel kind of bad for her, Zeylla sure did sound like she was in pain. It really wasn't any of her business though, if Zeylla really liked losing then what was it to her?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:00 am
Into her?

Zeylla wasn't quiet sure what Akkira meant by that. Yes, Zeylla did enjoy a fare bit of troll-observing, but she did not make herself as obvious as sitting next to the troll she was following. Okay, maybe the redblood was fascinating to some extent, but if she had meant to follow her she would have kept her distance as to gain the most untampered information she possibly could. Sitting beside her would only hinder her observations. So, in response to Akkira's tease, Zeylla, with a light, almost chucklish 'hmph'(and a touch of teasing, biting sarcasm), responded, "You must just be that interesting," she paused as Akkira spoke again, and a small frown covered her face. She was not proud of losing, and did not consider it particularly funny to be teased about it, but at the same time, the redblood was quiet entertaining, and maybe when she was in a better condition, a rematch would be...dare she say it, fun. Of course, a rematch didn't mean her first win was a fluke.

"A fluke? Perhaps in your opinion!"

Perhaps she had more to say, but the speakers on the train crackled to life with a ding, warning the patrons that it was about to jerk into motion. And jerk it did; Zeylla had to catch herself, hand awkwardly clasping at Akkira's arm as the train started it's trek onward. It was obvious the greyblood was not used to public transportation- usually, she traveled at a more leisurely pace, hiking and hitching rides from passing trolls on the roads. The trains and their stuffy transit stations were a whole new beast to Zeylla. And the pain added on top of her general discomfort only added to the tenseness of her hand and the stiffness of her shoulders as the train started to roll along its tracks.

Her clutch quickly receded though as the train stabilized and rolled along, and she made no comment about her momentary lapse in awareness. To save from an awkward silence after the moment, Zeylla quickly continued in rare conversation, "You lket me know when and where, and I will rematch you any time," but unlike her usual cold, stern voice, there was a certain tone that hinted at eagerness instead of confrontation.

saihen
:U

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out