Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] crossing blades [Akkira + cerpin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:52 am
HP: 17/20
Damage: 0

The sword came down fast and hard, if she could see she'd probably be seeing stars and was incredibly dizzy. She tried to shake it off and take a swing at Cerpin only to miss. "I'm not beating anyone but you up," she growled as she rubbed her head.

As annoyed as she was with Cerpin right at that moment, she knew he had a point, she couldn't just let this chance go. Zeylla, she knew, was an incredible person and she was probably not going to rest until the grumpy blueblood was hers. "You have a point, doesn't mean I'm not annoyed with you right now, I hope you realize that,"

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:11 pm
Quote:
HP: 5/20
Damage: 2

"Looks to me like you're more stuck in your own head than anything else. That's why you're out here beating up nothing instead of wrestling your lady friend." Cerpin laughed, obviously entertained by Akkira's moodiness over the current topic. It was cute to see her so shaken up over this person. Not much really did that to the redblood. He flicked the blunt side of his blade at her ankles to knock her off balance and weaken her ankles. It was important to take out the feet.

"So when do I get to meet her?" It was hard to tell what his motives were. Was he looking out for a friend? Or teasing her some more?

saihen

Yamashii

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:48 pm
HP: 15/20
Damage: 0

Akkira scoffed and at that moment realized her mistake, she had been listening to cerpin, but not his movements. He struck her ankles and it caused her to trip up, down she fell with a solid thunk. But she refused to make a single sound and give cerpin the satisfaction of knowing he'd got the better of her. "Gee, thanks for the observation problem sleuth," the redblood said caustically.

"Hmmm --" Akkira thought for a moment and then the biggest smile spread on her face. "Okay, actually, you meeting her would be perfect, you're definitely the kind of person that she'd be frustrated with," the redblood pushed herself out of the dirt.

Yamashii

Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:21 am
Quote:
HP: 5/20
Damage: 2

As Akkira pushed herself up from the dirt, a foot pressed down on her back to keep her down in it. Cerpin was like a cat, toying with his enemies. He could not help the thrill he got from battle as much as he tried to suppress it. It was one of the highblood stereotypes that he failed to shake off.

"Yeah? Because of my charms and exquisite voice?" He grinned, his tone not taking things very seriously. He wasn't sure how to take her statement. Was she saying that he was incredibly obnoxious or that her girlfriend was a stick in the mud? Hmm, Cerpin supposed it could be both.

"Careful, what if she falls for me instead?" He joked with a laugh, completely full of himself.

saihen

Yamashii

Blasphemoose rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:31 am
Offensive style A: Ghost Trick 1d6+1 auto hit on this attack, also removing from max hp count, 2x per battle.
HP: 13/20
Damage: 6

Akkira wasn't so happy about that foot in her back and scowled. She mentally reached out mentally to the ghosts around her. The weaker ghosts that could not resist her will began appearing around Cerpin, ghastly shapes reaching out for him, ghostly wails and moans escaping from them. In that moment Akkira slashed at Cerpin with her sword, the sharp side. He'd bleed, but other than that he'd probably be fine, scarring would be minimal "No, because you're an excessive and obnoxious a*****e, she'll absolutely hate it," a smirk.

" Trust me, I doubt she'll fall for you at all, she takes a special type of touch," Too dimwitted, probably. "So, you meeting her and being yourself would definitely make her uncomfortable and the fact that I planned all of it would make her boulder heart black," Akkira listened carefully around her, "So, what do you say to a trip to busthind, I'd love if you joined me at the hotspring?"

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:06 pm
Quote:
HP: 0/20

What the hell just happened? Cerpin jumped backwards from the ghostly shapes surrounding him before feeling the sting of her blade. He put a hand up to signal he was done. The pain wasn't so bad but the idea of fighting her army of ghouls was not something he felt up to at this point in time.

"Hotsprings? Date crashing? Sign me up, dude." Cerpin seemed to calm down at Akkira's offer to annoy the s**t out of her girlfriend. That was certainly something he was more than capable of. He reached to shake the redblood's hand on it before using this grip to yank her into a relaxed hug.

"Don't worry, you'll get her." He murmured warmly, almost gently, before letting go of her again. "I'm sure she's just as anxious about you as you are for her, you dope." He joked, trying to keep things from feeling too heavy or too vulnerable. It was hard to nurse a crush, he knew.

"Let's call it there. I'll see you on Busthind then." Exchanging the information, he promised to show up in full douche mode to liven up what was sure to be a night to remember.

saihen
fin!

Yamashii

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out