Reply ashdown
[DM RP] hidden things (hux & ???) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 am
Hux paid no attention to his own image in the water and instead watched as the one next to him changed from person to person. His heart ached.

"Let's get this over with, then." He said with a sigh. "Show me whatever it is you wanna show me."

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:42 am
His ignoring was not well received. A hand shot out from the water, from his shifting reflection, and he was pulled until his nose was touching the water's surface.

Teeth were cracked, rotting flesh gave way to bone, and eyes were sunken in giving rise to maggots.

You. Will. Acknowledge. This. Or. You. Will. Never. Leave.

happy bonsai
continue to tag whaler, i am simply tagging from work

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 am
Hux grunted and sputtered at the sudden attack on his person. His reflection shimmered and changed before him now. A drop of water fell from the tip of his nose and rippled across the surface.

"O... k..." He said. "I see it. I see... me."

It was heinous and unnerving to stare down at what he perceived to be his own corpse, but he didn't give in to the wave of nausea. He just watched. Waited. Did his best to keep his breathing even, his face emotionless. He had no intentions of becoming a prisoner to the OAD. Not again. So he'd do what the voice asked, and then- hopefully- he'd leave in one piece.

Ashdown Whoaler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:49 pm
No. You do not. You see what is possible. The reflection nearby was now gone though the mouth of the thing in the water did not move.

It simply grinned.

You do not understand at all.

happy bonsai

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:06 am
Hux huffed. He was starting to get impatient. Anger simmered within him but he choked it down.

"Fine. I see what's possible, then, and you- whoever you are- you want to show me more, right? Maybe I'll understand, after that."

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:01 pm
You are a child. An angry, petulant child who never learns. Ever. Not even worthy of what is before you.

Do you even want to understand? Who you are? Why you are this way?

Or do you just wish to continue to wallow in the horribleness of your existence? Never to grow, never to improve?

happy bonsai

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:29 am
Hux furrowed his brows. The words that first came to mind died in his throat and he slumped slightly. His mind was at war with itself. What was going to be shown to him, how would it effect him after? Staring into the water was like staring into an abyss.

"No- I-... yes. I want- I want to understand. I'm sorry."

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:48 pm
Foolish, foolish child who does not know anything. You are the sum of what has happened to you.

Here you can see those things, here you can try to change them and see it changes nothing in the end.

The water rippled and it was the scene, so many months ago, Hux in the store about to be abducted- stolen away to the Court.

happy bonsai

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:46 am
Hux frowned. The memories of that day shoved their way to the forefront of his mind as he watched the scene play out on the water's surface.

It wasn't just the day he was stolen. It was the last day he'd ever see his sister.

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:23 pm
Would you do things differently

happy bonsai

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

happy bonsai

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm
"Yes." One word, heavy with the weight of his misery.

Ashdown Whaler

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:55 pm
Then you will learn that nothing can be changed.

The water surged then, a great whirlpool forming and sweeping Hux away with a force that was unexpected given the size of the pool. Memories hit him then, quick and in succession, as he would find himself under assault of them.

You will relive these things. You will learn that changing things means nothing. You. Will. Learn.

... and then the water pulled him under.

happy bonsai
hux is now trapped within the pool of reflection! he will now be experiencing the memories of his quest, one after another. hux will be a viewer for these memories but will find that he can make minor changes by stepping into the bodies of those who are in the memories (such as stopping a hand from attacking or making someone turn and leave).

note, these will not ultimately change anything but will enable hux to see how things play out differently via his solos. if you have any questions, please DM me on discord or shoot me a PM!

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out