Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:05 pm
"I never said it was a bad reality, just a new one." Plates pulled out he began to load them up, forks in the drawer and napkins on a shelf.

"As far as I'm able to tell, not much has changed aside from what's on this side. All in all, you're taking this much calmer than I did." He reached over- to grab a shot glass full of whiskey.

"When I got involved I took.. poorly to it. I don't try to display my powers. What ones I know I have at any rate. I find them often by accident. Such as how I can apparently make thing blow up, provided they are small. It's messy and rather alarming to say the least. Good for making a distraction of blowing up light bulbs though. Helps when I need to get out of terrible conversations."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:10 pm
"Still, I'd be pretty disappointed if I went through all that to get," she used her index finger to circle her face, "this."

She watched him produce the glass of whiskey, nodding. "OK, but are you going to give me one of those too?" she asked idly. If she had to choose a power, right then that would have been it. "I mean, I...I just learned to accept my circumstances I guess. If I don't, I don't get to move on." she shrugged. "Turns very stale and worrying."

She listened as he explained a little bit of his own experiences. "So wait, I'm going to get little bits like this and that too?" she sounded slightly excited.

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:52 pm
A tap to the table, and just out of the corner of his eye it manifested. A shot glass, two fingers of whiskey.
"Careful, I can't control the flavor or anything as far as I know. It's decent enough though."

Tapping the empty glass on the table it vanished into the granite.

"From what I've seen appearances, people, did not change as much as the world did. So, you'd be just as pretty here as you would be in another reality. Provided that reality is not drastically altered. You can't predict such things. Well, maybe a little bit, but nothing with absolute certainty."

Plates et down, he began to eat for a while in silence, then-

"You might get magic, you might not. It's not always good." He looked at her for a moment before sighing.
"I;ve honestly begun to wonder if I had some kind of magic. I mean I managed to attract you after all." He smiled at her with a wink.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:59 pm
"I don't drink alcohol for the flavor, I assure you," Cassandra replied, downing the shot without too much thought about it. Hmm. Magic whiskey had a weird flavor to it. Not unpleasant. Just weird. Like she shouldn't have enjoyed it but it wanted to be enjoyed. A little surreal.

"I dunno. You could have found a me that had significantly less baggage and actually deserved people," she suggested with a shrug, sliding her plate over when it was set down. Mmmm, burrito. What had she done to deserve a friend who let her stay the night and then also cooked breakfast (and then wasn't clingy as ******** all after the fact? As far as Cassandra was concerned, Marcus was the best not-boyfriend a girl like her could ask for!)

She was mid-chew when Marcus dropped his flirty line, causing her to laugh, covering her mouth with one hand. She finished swallowing before pulling out her own compliment ammo:

"Oh, I assure you that you have magic. It makes me a very happy woman on more than one occasion. Sometimes more than once a week." she winked back, then laughed.

"I'm the one who needs magic to attract someone like you, after all."

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:24 pm
He choked on his food as a laugh broke out at her flirtatious line. She wasn't wrong. Not entirely. He guessed he had some kind of effect but, he never intended it at least. He liked to think it wasn't entirely disingenuous either.

Magic kissing was well. Odd.

"I'll have to keep up with it then. Say, later this week? Anyway, as for your trip to the Other Ashdown I wouldn't worry. If want my advice for your next trip, don't make random promises or ask for things. But.. If you get lost, ask for Gloom. Tell him you are a friend of Marcus friend. He might appear and help, he might not; but he's shadows, fond of shinies and rather kind." Another bite of food.

"As for you needing magic to attract me, I am very open minded so maybe thats why it worked so well. You could try another spell on me. Just might work." Eyes glanced towards the bedroom briefly.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 am
"Only if it's at my place," Cass shrugged, taking another bite of her burrito. Delicious, delicious burrito. Her brows raised at mention of Gloom. Briefly, she paused, setting the burrito down and running off to his bedroom. She returned with her phone, flipping through the contents before pulling up a picture of the white-eyed marten and showing it to Marcus.

Gloom was snuggled into her jacket in it.

"This Gloom?" she inquired. Clearly, she'd already met him. After showing the picture, she sat down to resume life with a burrito in her mouth. Delicious, delicious burrito.

She followed his glance, giving him a half lidded look. "Mmhmmm. I do know a few spells myself. I don't know how effective they are. But I'm sure you'd enjoy watching my attempts."

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 pm
When she showed him the picture of Gloom he smiled. "Thats the one. Good to know you've met him. He's.." Marcus spun his fork in his hand, trying to find the right word.

"We'll he's Gloom." As if that simply explained it.

He didn't miss her looks and smiled as he finished the last few bites of his meal.
"Shower, dress, head to your place?"

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Cass nodded. "Yep. That's what the tin says." or rather, that was what the marten said. It was good enough for her.

She finished off her own meal as he suggested their next course of action. She tapped her fingers on the table thoughtfully. "Or we can schedule my place for another day and not worry about getting dressed after the shower," she suggested, "maybe save some water?"

IStoleYurVamps

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 pm
Humming, Marcus picked up the plates and put them into the sink before looking at Cass.

"As long as you show me those magic spells of yours I think we can postpone the getting dressed and traveling part."

If someone had told him this was how he'd be spending the day- he was never going to ask for something better.

demon_pachabel
a wrap sdfghj0

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas