Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:55 pm
Ezra sighed. "That is beside the point," he said, but his tone was gentle. Teaching, not scolding. "Why this concern for fetches? You must know I'd never allow anything to happen to your sisters."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:24 am
"I know." He hadn't known at all, but that didn't matter now that he had Ezra's assurances. "I just worry... If the court is remade and they don't have a purpose anymore, I don't want them to just disappear." It seemed silly the more he spoke on it. Even when they'd changed the world, people had simply changed as well, not disappeared entirely. At least not the ones he'd known.

"I shouldn't worry." He attempted to brush away the topic with a gesture. "While I'm here, is there anything that you need?"

shibrogane

Smerdle

Scamp

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:14 pm
Ezra looked at Rabbit for a long moment. There was something illegible in his fire-colored eyes, something altogether naked and cold. "That's... an admirable impulse, Bennett," he said. "I am so sorry to have underestimated you."

He looked away. "No. You've given me much to think about, and I'm sure I've delayed you unduly." He picked his instrument back up. It might have been a dismissal, another day. Now it was simply the offer to let Rabbit go and do his own things. "Be well."

Smerdle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 pm
The words were complimentary enough. The expression was not. Rabbit felt drained in the face of it, and he was visibly relieved when Ezra went back to his guitar. He stood, looking at the ground as he inclined his head.

"It was no inconvenience, Father. I look forward to our next meeting. Be well... too."

He continued on toward the Court at a mundane walk this time, both pleased and brimming with questions. Perhaps he would seek answers from his new brother once he'd had some time to think.

shibrogano
thankee <3

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items