Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:46 pm
Shun furrowed his brow at her, "Your best friend wandered off?"

He continued to clean up some of the mess, "Ah... leave the mess to me. Just take it easy right now."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:49 pm
"Shiloh Beaumont," Melany said. "He was okay, and then he just kind of, wasn't? He's being so weird."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:07 am
That had to be very awkward for Shiloh. While he was aware that the two were supposed to be friends here, he hadn't been aware that Melany considered him to be her best friend. It had to be difficult for the kid to deal with her considering what went on in the old world.

"I know Shiloh. He is a good kid," Shun commented. After a moment, he added, "But you have not really noticed anything... magic related? That sort of thing is a bit more common around here than elsewhere."

Somehow, this had to do something with her being missing from the Court. While he didn't consider that in of itself to be a bad thing, something still was awry.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 pm
Melany frowned, and thought about it. "I have some magic," she said, finally, her voice hushed as if the oblivious coffee shop around them would zero in on her confession. "I can stop other people from using theirs, if I want to, and if I touch them. Shiloh, though, he's... he's got weird powers that he didn't used to have. I feel... weird... around him. Since December."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:57 pm
That was incredibly useful to know.

"Some strange things happened in December," Shun noted, "But unfortunately, there is no easy explanation for it."

It was quite apparent that Melany had little to no knowledge of the old world. At least in her current state. It was strange, considering how it seemed that all the others capable of magic, in Ashdown, were aware. Then again, most of the magic users in Ashdown that Shun knew of were also a part of the whole Void incident.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:27 pm
"I thought so," said Melany. She sighed. "I'm sorry about the floor. Are you sure I can't help clean up?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm
"If you think you can do so without getting too light headed," he answered.

Shun tossed out some of the coffee soaked napkins, then grabbed a few fresh ones. There were a couple things he had on his mind, but he wasn't sure how to ask without it seeming like it was coming out of nowhere.

"Do you know of anyone at your dance studio who might try to pull a prank like this? Report you being missing and all."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:10 pm
Melany shrugged. "I don't think so," she said, and she grabbed a few more napkins and got down on her knees to help. "Some of the girls are kinda, like, jealous of me. I've got a principal role in our next performance, and they don't. But I don't think they'd sabotage me like this. It's too indirect."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:11 pm
"Something to keep an eye on in the meantime, I suppose," Shun sighed, "Well, if you notice anything odd or do not feel safe for whatever reason, do not hesitate to contact the APD. You can ask for Shun Kuroda."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:27 pm
"Thanks," said Melany. She smiled at him, and then sighed at her cup of coffee. "Thanks, Detective."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:29 pm
Shun nodded curtly in turn, "Enjoy your day."

He had some digging he needed to do.

Shibrogane
Wraaap

ashdown