Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:27 pm
"There has to be some magical ******** about here."

Shun tilted his head at that last comment.

"Weird in what manner?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:38 am
Shiloh got all of his facts in order. "Well, like...." he clicked his tongue against his teeth. "So when we got back after the void, I had some weird contacts on my phone, yeah? I didn't know who they were cause some aren't really like, names."

"So 'Your Fave'," he looked up at Shun to emphasize how weird this was, "Had been texting me nonstop, but I had no idea who the ******** they were. So we agree to meet up and it's ******** Melany." At this point he was taking a break to sigh, "Anyway, the weird thing was when we were grabbing some coffee. She touched my hand and for a second I saw this like... this weird eldritch face, she got all demented... it was over in a second, but I had no idea what the hell that was about. She thought I was ******** losing it when I tried to tell her."

He shoved some more candy into his mouth. "Maybe she's right. May I am losing it."
Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:15 pm
Shun furrowed his brow, shaking his head at the young man.

"Somehow, I doubt this is the case. Something strange is going on for certain. I will have to see if I can get a hold of Melany sometime... perhaps I can get to the bottom of this."

If there even was a bottom.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:23 pm
    Shiloh nodded. "I'll contact her again too. She really liked coffee, so you could try the shops around here?" He nodded. "I'll let you know if anything new comes up though. I feel like it's only going to get weirder..."

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm
"I will have to give that a shot. Thank you."

Shun nodded to Shiloh slowly. Things were most certainly bound to get even weirder around here. He wasn't even sure if things ever started to become more normal ever since he started getting involved in all of this magical nonsense.

"Since we got my business out of the way, is there anything you could use assistance with as of now?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:09 pm
    "Me..?" He tilted his head at Shun's offer, a hand going to his chin in thought. "There's... not really a whole lot..." He had plenty of side projects he was working with on his own, but they were still in fact-gathering stage on their own. It wasn't necessarily anything he needed help with.

"Well, it's a long shot, but," He sniffed, "You don't know anything about the principals, do you? I've been wondering who the third one is."

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:29 pm
"I know one of them. It does not seem anyone really knows who the third is, however. Which is unfortunate considering it may be the third that is in some sort of trouble right now."

He didn't know the second one either, but he was a little less concerned about them as they seemed to not be causing any issues for the world right about now.

"There are only so many people it could be; whoever was in that room at that time."

Shun, America, and Jeremiah had been able to narrow it down from there, but he wasn't aware of anything solid just yet.

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:53 pm
    Shiloh nodded. "I know two of them." He said, but he didn't elaborate much, "And they're both okay... but I had heard about the stuff with the missing third from Jeremiah." Shiloh sighed, "But I guess you don't know them..." After all, the only common one could be America, since Shiloh knew she was emphatically okay and he was emphatically okay so...

"It was worth a shot though. I guess I'll keep looking around." He stretched a little bit on the bench.

Blade Kuroda

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:50 pm
"And I will do the same."

Shun slowly rose up to his feet, nodding to Shiloh.

"Let me know if anything comes up. I will try to do the same for you."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:45 pm
    "Aye aye, chief." He gave Shun a little salute, but it was fairly playful, a light tease. He still respected the man. "Who thought we'd screw the world up like this, huh?" He laughed, but it was all entirely too self deprecating for comfort.

Still, he stood with his bag of candy. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do Detective!" Which was... a very, very long list. He waved him off.

Blade Kuroda
fin!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items