[?] Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring... (Shun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:24 pm
"I will. What number can I contact you with? I do not exactly trust this old brick of a phone to keep the caller ID."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 pm
Minerva was quiet for a moment. Then she said, "Jerry says not to tell you that... He says the phone you have will record this number as a contact."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 pm
Jerry. Really?

It was kind of jarring to hear him referred to as such.

"Alright. Are you staying with Jeremiah? If I have any other questions or updates, I could drop by in person as well."

He had a feeling she wasn't. Shun had a feeling it wasn't really Jeremiah who told her about the phone. At least not the Jeremiah he knew.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:51 pm
"No, I'm in the dorms at the ballet company," she said. "We travel too much for me to really hold down an apartment, and Jerry lives in Ashdown. Um... if you call ahead then I can probably let you know where I am."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:03 pm
"Understood. Just one more question before you go. What ballet company is this? Melany may not be in your dance troupe any more, but perhaps some of the others would have information."

Anything that might help.

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:05 pm
"Boston City Ballet," said Minerva. "I don't think she's officially fired, but we're all really worried, but she's... a little strange, so we're... None of us want to go to the police officially... People like her don't do well with the police."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:12 pm
Melany was no doubt still magical in this world, probably. He wondered if that had to do with anything.

"Alright. Thank you for letting me know. If I find her, or have any other major updates, I will inform you as soon as possible."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:17 pm
"Thank you," said Mina. "I have to go now. Jerry and me are going to dinner before school tours tomorrow. Bye, Detective. Thank you," and then she hangs up.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 pm
Shun sat in silence for a few moments after that was said and done. There was a bit for him to process here.

After a few minutes, he pulled out his actual phone to dial Jeremiah.

"We need to talk."

Azuredreams
JUST A SORT OF PRE TAG BEFORE MOVING TO A NEW THREAD

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out