[PRP] Swamp Greet (Rasali + Caiden)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Recently being welcomed to the wonderful rebel cause, Caiden goes around greeting all

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Caiden was ecstatic. He had found out that his best winged friend was part of something bigger, something that fought for freedom and equality, and she had invited him. When the leader of the Phoenix Initiative accepted him, he knew this was a new chapter in his life. The brownblood looked around the swamp village like a kid in a candy store. There were so many new people! New faces and obviously, new friends. He didn't really get how the PI was going to bring about equality, but he was sure it was great if it required all these trolls to help. The brownblood grinned at each new face, just happy to be a part of the project. He spotted a greenblood who looked quite cool, with chains around her waist, and wise look on her face. He wanted to get to know each and every troll that was here, and she looked like a great start. "Hi! Im Caiden, im new here, who are you? What do you do here? Do you have a secret job or plan or plot or something? Im so excited i get to help! How do you know what to do to bring about the Phoenix Initiative's goals? Is there like a job board i can look at?" Excited Caiden tended to go back to his wiggler-hood habit of speaking fast and with lots of questions.

seekingCylem
Sorry it took so long for me to get a starting post in!

Micillia

Dapper Duck

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm
It felt like Rasali had only just moved (read: been chased to) the swamp a week ago--maybe a perigee, tops. Her new-old hive still hadn't quite lost its musty smell. She'd only recently restored her cushion pile to its former glory. Such things made it especially surreal to look around the town square and realize how busy things had gotten all of a sudden. The children had all gotten so much taller, and new ones were popping up like mushrooms. It seemed like there was always a need for more hives to be restored and furnished. Rasali hoped the Phoenix Initiative's next heist could include a couple construction drones on its grocery list. In the meantime, it was up to her to haul supplies from one refurbished treehive to the next. She was currently burdened with multiple cans of wood sealant. Kids and mushrooms truly were the two things Salamire Outpost had no shortage of.

Speak of the devil's fingers, a new young face was approaching Rasali from across the plaza. Rasali was startled by the outburst, but quickly settled into the friendly nature of the greeting. Eventually she set her collection of cans on the ground once she realized the friendly greeting wasn't about to end anytime soon.

"Hiya Caiden!" Rasali interjected as soon as she was able. "Nice to have you around!" She saluted playfully before resting her hands on her hips. She hadn't realize just how heavy all that sealant was until she put it down. She was already finding Caiden refreshing in more ways than one.

Rasali took a moment to visibly recollect all of the questions Caiden had shot at her. Her lips pursed and unpursed as she answered. "Let's see... I'm Rasali! I live here first of all, but I also lend a hand with resource gathering--food and supplies and stuff. When we need it I also provide muscle. All your jobs are secret when the government has it out for ya." Rasali nodded at her summary. Truthfully life at the Outpost wasn't easy by any stretch. Most nights were consumed just keeping the place running. It was hardly glamorous. However Rasali did take some solace in that it at least sounded very cool when said aloud.

She regarded Caiden again with a more practical appraisal. He was young, but not a child. He could work, or fight should it be called for. He looked able-bodied enough to handle himself. He certainly had the enthusiasm. Hell, his outfit alone had the enthusiasm of two trolls. Rasali grinned.

"Trust me, you'll know when we've got a big mission coming up. We've never been ones to turn down helping hands. In the meantime most work around here is maintenance stuff. Keeping this place livable for us and the kids. In case you haven't noticed, this town has been around a lot longer than any of us Initiative member have been alive, much less living in it." Rasali nodded in the direction of the enormous wetland trees that draped over the town, connected by an elaborate if precarious network of bridges. "It's up to us to keep this place in sopor and sun-resistant housing. And mold-resistant." Rasali added as an afterthought with an additional nod to the large cans sitting at her feet.

She returned her gaze back to Caiden. "If you're looking for work, all you gotta do is ask. Pretty much anyone will have something that needs doing. If you've got some kind of special talent or connections, you can probably work out a specific job with Byakko so you don't gotta get put on indefinite alligator-shooing duty to earn food."

Micillia
And sorry for taking so long to respond!

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games