Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 am
The eyeroll at that was epic, "Christ he's a drama queen."

Alg moved without thinking to grab the Neil Gaiman audiobook they'd discussed. Even if Shun didn't want it right now, he could tuck it away on hold. The book was selling well.

"I'm sure you'll always find him just outside the restraining order distance.." Alg scowled. As much as Viktor was viewed as nothing more than an annoyance, this one seemed a bit more venomous. "I wouldn't be surprised if he's already trying to catch me being magical. Anything for a story.." But Jeremiah was publicly outed as magical, Alg was not. He was sure Viktor would be looking for anything to make his life hell.

"Please arrest him for anything.. jay walking.. I don't care." There was bitterness in his laugh, "Just for inconvenience sake. Though I'm sure it's a waste of valuable police resources.." He didn't think the Chief would mind..

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:43 am
Shun tilted his head in thought. This potentially presented a situation that hasn't exactly come up ever that he's witnessed.

"Unfortunately, arresting him would mean bringing him within the restraining order boundaries. I would have to wonder how the Chief feels about that."

Maybe he wouldn't mind as long as he didn't have to deal with him directly.

"Has there been any incidents since that order went into place?"

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:01 pm
Alg chuckled a little, "Really, if you get Viktor into the police station I would worry more about how your Chief may behave."

The last time Viktor had looked Alg or Jer in the face he'd ended up knocked out.

"I haven't seen him, just as well." Alg shrugged, "But I'm also not looking for him. Nothing much mentioned by my predecessor either." Not in his journals anyway.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:32 pm
"Well... that is good then. With everything else going on, having someone like him causing problems would be incredibly annoying."

He supposed if Viktor was just lurking around like a creeper and not much else, then things could be far, far worse.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:46 am
"Be careful with him.. and anyone else connected to us," Alg frowned to think Viktor may mess with any of the younger folks who they were attached to. He could cause a whole lot of trouble to bring all the magic here to a greater light.

"Thank you for warning me about him lurking." Alg held up the audio book, "You interested in this now or should I put it aside for you?"

blade kuroda
prob wrapping momentarily unless u got more viktor dirt/questions

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:10 am
"Of course. Can never be too careful, anyway."

Shun glanced at the audiobook and considered it for a moment. He might as well pick it up now, while he was already here, he figured.

"Now is fine, thank you," he nodded, getting some money out to pay for it.

iloveyoudie

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:43 am
"Great." Alg smiled and begun the process of ringing the younger man up.

While pondering, because he hadn't ever pushed them, if Shun had ever read his own books. Maybe he'd give him one for Christmas or something.

BLADE KURODA
dear shun, expect book pimping from the old man. and we can prob wrap.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff