[PRP-FIN] Cogs at Work [Apibom + Kaldru] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

"Mmm I dunno, it might be?" Apibom shrugged a little, "'least maybe it's not strange for people that live outside the city. In the city it'd be kinda weird." They grinned regardless. Was he starting to get bored? The realization reminded Api to check what time it was- they didn't want to be late for their delivery!

"Ooohh... Mine will be really different from that." Api nodded, and started to pat around their person to find their watch... ah, they pulled it out of one of their pockets and squinted at the lines. Telling time on an analogue pocket watch was hard... but Fluff insisted it was a good skill to have. "You should definitely come over then so you can try it! I- uhmmmm..." They looked up from the watch to Kaldru. "I gotta go, I'm gonna be late for delivering the honey if I don't start walking again. It was really nice to meet you Kaldru. Here!" They pocketed the watch, then dug out a slightly bend business card... It looked more like piece of paper with their address written in what must have been forced neat handwriting than an actual business card... but it sufficed. "That's where you can find my hive!"

quiet delegation
yeeees i'm still down for that !! : D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:18 am
"Oh! I hope I didn't make you late! Yeah, if I can get there I'll definitely come by! Thank you for the sample too, it's really good! I'll buy some next time, okay?"

Kaldru grinned, taking the 'card' and stuffing it into the pouch at his waist. He waved enthusiastically as Apibom left, though he did feel a bit guilty; he hoped that he didn't cause any problems with the yellowblood's business. He'd only wanted to say hi, of course.

nepsah
alright! i think that works well enough. i'll start the next one as soon as i can~

quiet delegation

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces