azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 pm
"Mmhmm." Jeremiah seemed very amused still. "So have you tried? Since clearly there's something of a bond here already."

Otherwise why was the bird following them?

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:47 pm
"Well," said Nathaniel, "Sort of."

Habanero had decided to plunk down next to the fire hydrant. Waffles was still enthusiastically sniffing, stepping over Waffles in the process, neither dog seeming to care at all that the two men with them had also stopped.

"I thought - I mean, I'd seen it aroun' before," said Nathaniel, sounding slightly sheepish. " n' I thought it was tryin' to...well, I dunno, it's all very new to me. It's been followin' me around for two days now."

azuredreams

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 pm
"Mm," Jeremiah looked to the dogs and was satisfied they were occupied. He then stepped to Nathaniel and took both his familiar, which was placed on his shoulders once more, and the leashes into his own hand.

"Well, what you're supposed to do is try to ... reach for the familiar, I think. With your mind. For a bond between the two of you."

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:56 pm
Nathaniel lamented the loss of the cat, but only because it was the cat. He gave Jeremiah a slightly dry look, because he wasn't entirely sure what that meant.

"Like...telekinesis, or whatnot?" he asked.

azuredreams

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:26 pm
"No, think more ... well, Game of Thrones is easiest, I suppose." Jeremiah tapped a finger against his cheek. "Close yours, take a breath, and ... look within? Search out something in your mind that is different.

"Though this may result in a literal and figurative headache for you. It's not a type of magic that is easy on you when you start out."
kuropeco

word count to here: 1925

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:14 pm
Nathaniel was frowning, though he wasn't unhappy. He gave the bird another pointed look, and it merely stared back at him, head cocked slightly to the side, standing perfectly - and weirdly - still.

"Well, er...wait, have you done this before? I feel like ah'm gonna look a little bit silly..."

Not that that had ever stopped him before.

azuredreams

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:35 pm
"I haven't done it, no. I'm not-" Jeremiah paused and then looked at Nathaniel. "I'm a Noble of the Court, not a warg. So I only have friends who can do this but ..." A reassuring smile was given to the young man.

"I can at least help give you a bit of guidance, maybe help you find that bond, and then point you towards other wargs. Do you know Nasir Vasile or America Jones?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:52 pm
"Oh, Nasir!" said Nathaniel brightly, flashing Jeremiah a smile. "I know Nasir. I also spoke t'someone before about talkin' to his bird, his name was Rylan, I think."

He glanced at the bird again.

It was still staring.

"Maybe I should try this whole..." Nathaniel waved a hand. "...bond thing."

azuredreams

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:01 pm
"Cam Rylan?" Jeremiah knew the younger man, though he had not seen him in quite some time. Not since the world had changed. "You probably should. I think it's waiting for you to get on with it ..."

Otherwise why was the bird being so forward? Jeremiah murmured a word of heel to the pair of dogs, holding tightly to the leash. "As I said, you just have to look for the thread of connection between the two of you ... Reach within." His lips twitched. "It sounds a bit ridiculous but magic can be ridiculously good."

5uropeco

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces