[PRP] Oh ******** no (Shiloh & Preacher) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 pm
She held out her hands. "The ******** you think I was tryna do with approachin' you and sayin' sorry n' s**t - pay my damn taxes?" Preacher came over to apologize, not to talk to fuzzyhead's d**k brother. At least Shiloh seemed to understand a bit. "I'll tyn n' find 'im, I guess." She sighed and shoved her hands in her pockets.

"Look, you can punch me, but only if ya wanna get punched right back, y'know." Them's the rules, Shiloh Beaumont. "And I'm not int'rested in touchin' any were, on the a** or no. I wish I could ********' tell on sight, so I could avoid it. It ain't exactly easy to know who's what."

melancholies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:31 pm
    "So give 'em a slip." He shrugged. "First time offenders. Tell them to back the ******** off and then wheel at 'em if they're gonna be disrespectful pricks about it." Because he knew for a fact both Jamie and Oliver would keep their distance in that situation, but it also didn't mean they needed to get hurt over an accident. Shiloh heaved a heavy sigh. "I don't got any problem getting punched back either. Means I probably was askin' for it anyway." He huffed.

He made his way back over to the skateboard, his foot kicking the wheels to try and flip it back over. "Ain't Eve like, the pack mom? She should know most of 'em. Might at least help you stay clear of them."

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:03 pm
"A slip? Ya do ********' realize this all happened 'cause I got touched. It ain't like I knew he was a ******** were and could avoid him!" She scowled at him. "Ain't like ya can control a goddamn panic. I knew ya wouldn't understand. No one ever does." It was said bitterly and with a world of hurt behind it.

She grunted in acknowledgement. "Oh yeah, 'cause I ********' love good ol' pack mom. She ain't my mom. Whatever. ********' bye." With that, she transformed into a mink and prepared to scurry off.

melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:53 pm
    "Hey—! That's not—!" He turned just in time to catch Preacher's rant. "That's not what I was ******** saying! I was just—Don't ******** RUN AWAY FROM ME,"

He watched as she morphed. "******** COWARD." He spat on the ground, effectively worked up, but it seemed like it might have been too late. "What the ******** ever..." He wiped the corner of his mouth, his temper quelling. "Says I'm the one who doesn't ********' understand..."

She didn't understand that he was just trying to protect the things closet to him, the things that got him through life and his lows and his standstills. He was trying to protect the second chances in life, because they were a goddamn novelty at this rate. He was just—

Shiloh sighed, something heavy and resigned in his posture. He went back to his skateboard and started off, his balance surprisingly unwavering.

The Semblance of Unity
A WRAP!

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items