The lights were low in part of Darlene's because there were ample amounts directed at the small stage. A karaoke machine had been set up, microphones prepared, and a tablet with all the things necessary to start it up.

At the bar, an aging red-head with his hair greying in that particular way red-heads did whistled to get people's attention (the crowd, so far, was not that large but that never meant anything).

"Mixed drinks are half-off during karaoke nights!" he smiled, with a chuckle. "In case anyone forgot, didn't see the sign, the flyers, or - you know - is new to the place." In the process of making a drink, he gestured towards to the stage. "Don't forget to sign-up if you want to get in on the karaoke! If you can get the entire place singing along with you, you get a prize. No, I won't say what it is."

Then he was back to whatever he was doing because it was time to let loose for the evening.

Quote:
this DRP is open for ANYONE. feel free to set up your own little scenes or interact with other ~ mostly, JUST HAVE FUN.

remember that a DRP can be claimed as a credit as long as you've gotten 500 words in and completed your scene ~ (you can additionally claim it again for another growth stage if you RP during that growth stage here again!)

ps: if you want to run into nasir, killian (the red-head and local anthropology professor), or some other character of mine, hit me up!

pps: ollie has to come sing here. have you seen his outfit? it's quite amazing. yes, mels, this is a rule. sae said so. therefore it is so.

ppps: i have been told it is not actually ollie but shiloh. dad said so and he might trump sae, idk.