Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:40 am
"I'm sure if I'm home before too late I can still tuck Ted in."

However, as Cid started to list games, it set in how long it had been since she'd actually picked up something or even looked at a video game store. "Well damn, if I'm missing out on good spooks I obviously have a lot to pick up." Cid was speaking her language. The language of scary s**t.

He spoke like 12 of her languages it seemed so far, though.

"We'll have to make a priority list if there's too much, though. I don't really have a set up at home, so..." she slowly shrugged, "Ted doesn't get to experience games." Ted probably didn't care.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 pm
"I'm sure I can find some top ten list that wasn't made by someone who's never played the games ..." Was Cid poking fun at people under the age of twenty who made top ten lists of games that were out before their time as if they had played them? Absolutely.

"Either way, I can show you around down there if you'd like. You can do whatever you want, including hang out for a bit." His eyes turned to scan the store, catching the top of a familiar head that was one of the other employees deep in organizing a new display.

To Cid's crazy standards.

He looked back to her with a smile. The kind of smile that one got right when they were about to show someone some seriously ******** awesome s**t. "So what do you say?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:07 am
"As long as it isn't a top ten video made by someone who just spoils the entire plot." she knew they existed. Especially ones that didn't warn you they were going to spoil major plot points.

"Well of course I'm going to need a grand tour," Cass agreed, "I won't find the lever to the hidden temple if I'm not shown." Not that she couldn't have simply gone down at a later time to take a look, but Cid seemed so excited for her to go see it that of course she had to let him.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:17 pm
"If I could remove those people from existence, I would. Though I understand if it's something that is, you know, over ten years old but still ... SPOILERS." Cid rolled his eyes but clearly this was something that bothered him. However, her willingness to come down stairs was met with a beaming smile.

"Perfect!" Then he turned towards the employee who was nameless because let's just be ambiguous and called out. "Yo! Store front is yours for a bit. Gonna give the new employee a tour."

Cid's focus turned to Cass then, head tilting to the door as he moved towards it. "Shall we then? Though you'll have to figure out all the secret tricks and such. It's part of the right of passage for new employees."

demon_pachabel
LOL we can prob let this ftb on your next post or mine

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:16 pm
"Well, even if it's old why spoil something you enjoy?" she shrugged, in agreement. "Especially if it's like a 'Hey, you should play this because ALL OF THE SPOILERS. Well now I don't want to play." Which was why she never told anybody about her opinions on the Clock Tower series.

Namely in that 'Original great, the rest need to burn'.

Following after him, Cass nodded. "Of course. I'm always up for an adventure."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:45 am
Please never bring up Clock Tower 3 with Cid. He was still kind of traumatized of whatever the hell that game had been. It was up there with Shadow of Memories (Destiny in the states) and games that were mostly driven by a narrative with little to no combat or action involved. Exploration games were great, story games were great, but only when they were marketed appropriately as such.

Also not trying to disguise themselves as action horror games.

Cid was pulling the door open and gestured for her to go first (he could play the part of gentleman sometimes). "Be prepared," he said slowly, "for your mind to be blown. There's so much you have got to see ..."

... and that was definitely that because they would likely not be seen for a good while. There were so many things.

demon_pachabel
a wrap!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items