azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:06 pm
Jeremiah let out a snort, the banter familiar. "Stifled in bed, yes, but not other places. Besides, how else does one avoid claw marks?"

Not that he wasn't slipping closer to get that hug from Aleksy, arms slipping around him and his chin resting lightly on red hair. "I shall learn from your kind and generous nature."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 pm
Aleksy made a face like he'd just watched someone do something really embarrassing and intimate in public. But he was being hugged, so Jeremiah probably didn't notice it. Aleksy kind of let the hug happen for a minute, and then snuck his arms around Jeremiah in return, hiding his face and probably narrowly avoiding getting eyeliner on Jeremiah's collar or something embarrassing.

It felt a lot like hugging his friend Jeremiah. And he'd missed his friend Jeremiah.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:30 pm
The look was missed.

It was close, though it was not the same, and Jeremiah missed Aleksy. They had been friends for years and, for all the gap between, been through things together.

Eyeliner on his collar would be a small price to pay for a hug like this.

He knew he would have to let go as there was a time limit on these things after all. Jeremiah tilted his head towards red hair and, a soft inhale and exhale, before he let him go and took a step back.

"I'm glad you're doing well, Lisichya. I'm sorry I didn't come by sooner."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:53 pm
"Don't do it again," said Aleksy. "Or I'll kick your a** from Westwatch to the Fields of Ruin. I have connections."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:59 pm
Jeremiah laughed; the kind of laughter rarely heard from that was honest and happy.

"I promise," rare but he meant it, "but I can tell you at least one more thing that will explain why I've not been representing."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:05 pm
"You never played the game in the other world and are embarrassed that you suck," guessed Aleksy.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:14 pm
"Considering you've given me lengthy performance evaluations before ..." Jeremiah let out a snort. "I did play but I had a necromancer not an elementalist who was fully decked out. Taking a little bit of time to adapt to that because while I had one, I didn't main on her."

It turned out he did not even have a baby necro this time around. There was a baby guardian, which made him snort however.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:17 pm
"So you are embarrassed you suck," surmised Aleksy. He smiled. Then he un-smiled and said, "Get your muffin and get to work, you will be late. Are you becoming senile, old man?"

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:45 pm
Jeremiah huffed, his fingers flicking dismissively at being told he sucked. "No but I'm glad you're just as bossy as ever."

One of the muffins was plucked up, though he paused by Aleksy once more and snuck an arm around him for a quick one-arm hug. "Lunch Tuesday then?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:55 pm
"Thursday," said Aleksy. He mumbled something in Russian along the lines of you really are getting senile old man. "Tuesday we are going to the gym and I am hitting things."

He shooed Jeremiah off, but there was a fondness to it.

azuredreams
and wrap?

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Aleksy got a laugh followed by a response of you know I am not an old man in Russian before he nodded.

He was certainly happier than he had been before when he left.

shibrogane
a wrap!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas