[PRP] Haddaway's Law (Horace & Jordan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 pm
"You haven't seen me in the morning," he whispered back. Horace had horrible bed hair if he didn't braid his hair and a Horace before coffee was a sight to behold. The boat moved again, probbaly because it was apparent that they weren't going to follow suit and kiss, too. Horace would have died, anyway.

Jordan stepped out first and Horace had a moment of hesitation before taking his hand tentatively. Don't make it weird, he thought - don't shock him. He stood up quickly, though there was a moment where he teetered precariously. "Yeah, I kinda wish we could go again..." Then, as if on cue, his phone buzzed. This time, he knew was what coming and pulled it out quickly. "Yessss, weird magic instagram photos!" Horace turned the phone to face Jordan.

"How come all of these are so flattering to you?" He groused playfully.

prolixity

prolixity rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:28 pm
"Yeah, it's too bad the ticket person ran off. Magic instagram photos?" Jordan leaned over to get a look at the pictures. "I'm just that photogenic," he said gravely, but he couldn't keep the straight face on for long, and had to laugh. "You came out looking pretty good yourself," he pointed out.

He checked his own phone and found the notifications with the pictures. "It's a nice souvenir. Glad they do that."

The Semblance of Unity

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:45 pm
"Don't let it go to your head, okay." He grinned. "I look like the long lost brother of a ghoul, and you're being nice." Horace shifted from foot to foot.

"Lemme follow you on insta? And do you wanna grab something to eat before heading back?"

prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm
"Hey. I'll have you know I am the picture of humble self-depreciation. And you do not. Just for starters, you don't have nearly enough dark circles under your eyes for that, you'd have to take a few more 8 am lecture classes, at least," Jordan teased.

"Sure, here's my username." He turned his phone around so that Horace could see it. "Burgers, tacos, pizza?"  

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers